Jeremy Kyle this morning, shocking!!

Sparky0207

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
I have trouble understanding why these people feel the need to go on this show and talk publicly about some very concerning matters however, the one this morning really takes the biscuit!

A woman has just got married and had a baby with her sisters ex husband... and now the husband is saying he wants his daughter from his first marriage to call him uncle, when he's her dad! How confusing! What a weird world we live in!

Cant explain it as im far too confused and feel really sorry for the kids but for anyone with itv2, watch the repeat at 1.30! Its absolutely shocking!

Just watched it now!!!! IDIOT!!!! Some people should not be allowed children.

Drat i'm at work at 1:30 !! .... so shes now married to her sisters ex husband? and the child he had with the sister (previous marriage) now has to call him uncle and NOT dad because of the new child etc????? Is that correct??? Needs his head bashing against a wall he does lol!!!!

It does seem terribly shocking the way people go on these shows because they know they are doing 'wrong' and are gonna get ridiculed in one way or another ... possibly the money incentive and fame may be a key.

Thats pretty much right Gwizz! They were saying how complicated it would be for the kids because although hes the father to both, he lives with the auntie of the first one and it would be hard to explain, so he made some stupid comment about his first child calling him uncle or something to save confusion. He needs his bits chopped IMO!

It is shocking why the choose to speak about it so publicly. You just wouldnt would you - they obviously have a screw loose!

None of these people have got a brain cell between them and certainly have no morals, I'm sure they do it for money and a night in a hotel..... xx

i dont watch it that man makes me so cross his voice ahhh

He makes me mad too! And he always makes some comment about 'national television' - bigging up his own show! lol

But he does make me laugh too because he tells them what he really thinks - usually something similar to what im shouting at the tv!

its just his voice it makes me want to pull his vocal cords out lol

Rofl I do love Jeremy Kyle. Some of his 'catchphrases' are so annoying though like.. 'PUT SOMETHING ON THE END OF IT THEN' and 'STOP PRO-CREATING' :rofl:

Is that like a British version of Jerry Springer or Maury Povich??

Sounds messed up, whatever it is.

it is....

but I must say its not as OTT as Jerry springer.... no fights lol!! no nakedness!

hha its okay, there doesn't need to be another show like that ANYWHERE in the world

it is....

but I must say its not as OTT as Jerry springer.... no fights lol!! no nakedness!

You can clearly see how sophisticated North America is...

Maury Povich is the worst in my opinion! Those freaking screaming teens who don't know which of the 34 guys is their babies father...

it is....

You can clearly see how sophisticated North America is...

Maury Povich is the worst in my opinion! Those freaking screaming teens who don't know which of the 34 guys is their babies father...

Yeah I like the "I'm 13 years old and I've slept with over 100 guys and I want a baby" episodes as well. Pure class.

I cant watch Jerry Springer... or Steve wilko!! It seems so so staged!!

On the Jerry springer show people have the need to get naked... then fight... dont get it lol!!

Jeremy Kyle would not allow that lol.... Go JK!!!

i dont watch it that man makes me so cross his voice ahhh

He makes me mad too! And he always makes some comment about 'national television' - bigging up his own show! lol

But he does make me laugh too because he tells them what he really thinks - usually something similar to what im shouting at the tv!

LOL he frustrates the hell out of me, but it is addictive viewing! I'm on maternity leave now so I'll be tuned in everyday!! :blush: Yay for daytime TV!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->