Jo Frost Extreme Parenting

D

daniellelk

GOD! I can see me being a really strict parent now i'v watched that, I'd NEVER dream of letting my 13year old go out dressed like that!
I wouldn't even allow them to wear make up untill there about 11 lol.
I wasn't allowed to wear Make up at a younge age, and would have been murderd if I dressed like that at 13....so why has things changed now :/

OMG I saw that too. I'm only 23 but my god I was shocked!! I'm sooo glad I have a boy cause I don't have to worry just yet, but I wouldn't even wear outfits like that out now (if I had the figure!)

Never kind the makeup!! I wear quite a bit sometimes but that was slapped on thick.

Why can't kids be kids?

Im only 20.
Id never wear them outfits either if I had the figure, my OH luckily agree's, so if we have a girl at least there wont be arguments between us on her outfits.

Lol I was just thinking to myself how has it changed so much since I was that age?

Then I remembered I'd already discovered cider and boys, so it wasn't that different!! We just didn't dress like that, and my parents thought I was being a good girl!! I guess I'm more shocked she's allowed to do it.

I had a feeling that the girls friends (who get ready at her house, and prob spend the night after), thier parents might not be aware of what they go out dressed like. Thier outfits were something most women would only wear on say a hen night!!

I have a 13 year old sister and she and her friends do not go out like that!

yeh I bet there parents don't no there dressing like that either to go out, until they see them on TV now

i was shocked ive never seen a 13 year old round my way dressing like that kinda makes you think what sort of girl shes going to become the mother should really stop it now

I never watched that one, but now I want to!!!

i just watched this!!

firstly, i cant imagine having a child like that little girl who wouldnt sleep in her own bed. it would drive me mad :wacko:

secondly, i have read an article about that 13 year old before and she wants to be a glamour model...she already does some "modelling" (not for clients, she just has photoshoots i guess for her portfolio) and they published one photo of her modelling in her underwear and knee-high socks :huh: and this was about a year ago so she was only 12 then :nope: so wrong!!
at least the mother realises that she shouldnt be doing what she is doing, but she is taking her daughter and her friends to over 16 nights...how long until this girl is sneaking into over 18 places where men of all ages can perv on her!! sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->