Jodie Marsh

HayleyZahra

Mummy and WTT <3
Reaction score
How do you think she went from this to this!
What do you think she had to do to achieve this new body?

xxxx

Attachments

• Jodie-Marsh-Body-Building.jpg
    Jodie-Marsh-Body-Building.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 26
  • news-media-images-article-29133-jodie-marsh-glistening-brown-thing-body-builder.jpg
    news-media-images-article-29133-jodie-marsh-glistening-brown-thing-body-builder.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 16
I think she looks awful now tbh but it must've taken her a lot of determination to do what she has x

I dont think she looks good either but i'm sure it took a LOT of hard work to get to where she is now

Yano what I can't help but like the way she looks, I watched her show on how she got to that point, and although with the OTT tan it looks freaky, without it I think it's pretty awesome, and her body looks great. She did it with a hell of a lot of exercise, up to 8hrs a day in the gym, and sorts&nutrition supplements such as your protein shakes, body shapers, etc.

I wish I had that sort of determination.
xo

ETA: This is without the tan, I think she looks fab, so athletic!
https://www.photographyabdu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/jodie-marsh-for-body-photography.jpg

I wish I had the determination too :) I just wouldnt like to go as far as she has

I think she only looks freaky during shows, and all the weird poses don't help haha, but I really do admire the work she's done.

xo

She made a programme about it....it was following her around for weeks to show how she achieved it. Pure dedication! X

Yeah that tan definately made her look horrid!!

And I agree, without it she actually doesn't look too bad really!

x

I can't even remember what channel it was on now :dohh: I think it was DMAX or something like that. I like me some trashy telly :lol:

xo

I think she is doing another programme about her journey to america and doing a competiton there. If you go on her twitter she is always promoting it, think it is on in July xx

I think how shes changed her body like that is so inspiring!
I would never want that body for myself, but i am just so shocked how she did it, i really want to find out how!
Shes done well for herself!

xxxx

Her transformation is brilliant, I could do with spending a few weeks with her at the gym!

I think she looks amazing, though it's not something I'd aspire to do, her determination is remarkable.

Good on her to get the body she wanted but omg i find it so ugly :/

I have to admire her dedication. It would have taken a lot of hours hard graft. I know that I used to spend 1-2 hours in the gym and doing weights and I wasn't even a quarter as ripped as that.
I used to dream of being in Muscle and fitness :(

I dont like it with the tan though and I think that she is better before she does the final shred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->