Joining Here.

laurenxoh

Reaction score
Back Story-
Finished Depo in Augusr 2019
First Period 2nd march 2020
Negative lines on all tests when period was due.
2 weeks later and tested this afternoon and got a positive 2-3 weeks on clear blue test.

No idea how far along I could be .

I was told to ring consultant whenever I get pregnant for early scans due to my history of miscarriages.

Do I ring her still tomorrow and see what she says regarding scans due to covid?

X

Congratulations! Not sure where you are, but my dr office was great when I called. They are still doing scans and scheduled me for my first scan and appointment. I would certainly call!

Definitely ring ur dr,they are still scanning those that need to be scanned and the usual growth scans xx

Aww okay.

was 2014 when I last saw consultant rang docs they said to ring the number from my letter and it's a new consultant left name and number so will see what they say when they ring me back x

got to call Tuesday woman who deals with it isnt it until then x

Welcome and congrats!

Defo call them, I had a scan last week at 6+5 due to bleeding. Was seen the day after I called EPU
X

rang midwife and booked in for 30th april bloods etc and then will have a phone appointment for history etc.
said due to having negative tests 2 weeks ago I'll have ovulated late and probably around 5 weeks pregnant.
rang my gp and said theyll ring epu for early scan when I hit minimum 6 weeks which is fine.
will prob still call consultant tomorrow see what she says xx

Alomst the 30th good luck!! Update when you can .

Had a scan yesterday as had some spotting all is good and well. implantation she thinks. measuring at 6 weeks managed to see yolk sac and fetal pole back in for another scan on 12th may xx

20200427_120328.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->