Joining the 2ww

Flutterly

Mummy to Zachary
Reaction score
So, we are TTC baby number two and whilst I am not expecting to fall pregnant immediately, I am aware that last night when we decided not to bother using contraception for the first time, I am likely to have been in a rather highly fertile stage and I therefore find myself in the two week wait hehe! Period is due around the 7/8th Dec. Who else is with me?!

I'm with you Flutterly! It's our first month TTC #1. AF due on 3rd Dec.. It all feels a bit strange (and nerve wracking) this waiting around.. I was pretty convinced that I had some implantation bleeding 5 dpo - a few browns spots (11 days before AF due) I've never bled or had cramps between periods before.. Have had quite a few twinges since.. Worried I'm going mad as haven't had any other symptoms since, and now 8dpo. Did an early test this morning and BFN as expected.. I know it's early..
Just can't stop thinking about it all and it's only the first month! Just felt so odd around 5-6dpo...

Good Luck this month, fingers crossed for you �� x

I'm in the same situation! Hubby and I threw caution to the wind last week, as we know we want a sibling for our little man. I knew it was around when I was ovulating. So I am in the tww now as well! Currently 7dpo based on the simple charts. I tested positive at 11dpo with my son, so hoping it'll be similar if I am indeed pregnant. :)
AF is due on Dec 3rd also, Mrs. T. :) I could swear that I felt a lot of twinges the first few days after ovulation, I've been really tired, and somewhat nauseous, that never happens during my AF. So time will tell!

Good luck ladies! :)

Edited to say that last time I knew I was pregnant around the 11dpo mark as I was getting pretty obvious cramping, and I knew it was way too early for AF. That's how I decided to test. :)

Hey ladies - how exciting!! Last time round I'd had a couple of BFN'S and has nausea and cramping - by the time I got my BFP I'd got to day 40 of my cycle cos I had all the same symptoms so convinced myself that I wasn't pregnant when I was!!! It took three months last time but I'm hoping it's even quicker this time as my periods seem to be more on time :)

Hi :wave: I O'd on 25th November, this is our first cycle TTC after #1, People are going to think we're mad but after it taking 4 years to conceive him were going to take full advantage of being very fertile so soon after birth :blush: I know its going to be hard if we succeed but it will be really nice for them to be close in age :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->