Joining you...

fifi-folle

C (7/11) & C (10/12)
Reaction score
Got +ve test today after 4 early m/c, scared silly, wishing I hadn't tested yet as AF not due til Thursday/Friday. How am I supposed to stay calm?
The EPU where we've moved to won't see me til 6 weeks, GP has arranged with obstetrician that I can be seen next week (at 5 wks) for a scan and hopefully a blood test too. So scared. I have never made is past 5w1d. How do you cope? Would love to be excited but I'm too scared.

:hugs: so sorry for your losses - it is so hard to not be scared - it is very natural to feel like this after a loss - let alone 4.

Hoping the bloods and scan bring good news :flower:

Stay strong - there's lots of ladies on here who understand how you're feeling, they can offer a lot of support too.

hx

I am so sorry for what you have been through and your losses. :hugs:

Our EPU won't see people until 6 weeks either, and it is so frustrating as these early days are so frightening and it's hard trying not to worry.

Hopefully the OB visit will go well and everything will be fine.

:hugs:

Hi Fi-fi

Firstly Congratulations :dance: and sorry for your loss :hugs:

It's is awful and nerve wrecking, I can't imagine after 4 losses but I can after 1.
There is lots of support here like hb said lots of similar people in same shoes.

You really need to try relax as best you can and try not stress, chill every moment you can. My epu won't see me until I'm at end of 6 weeks, I had some bleeding and spotting so been advised to take it easy as poss, it was prob IB fx.

I guess this place is the best place for support as well as your family, stay positive as much as you can.

Take care xx

Hiya hun, welcome to the boards, ive seen u on the recurrent miscarriage thread too.

I have been exactly where you are and it doesnt get easier !

Just try to relax, which is easier said than done, I wish you all the very best xxxxxx

So sorry for your losses, I'm in the same position. I thought I would be a nervous wreck with this pregnancy but I'm doing so well, I feel so different this time around so that's definately helping, plus I have massive support from my consultant.

Good Luck hun, I will keep my fingers crossed that everything will work out.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->