joint party ideas please......

mumof2girls

Reaction score
Hi,

My step son is 10 at the end of October and my daughter is 6 the following week. I have decided to hire a hall and entertainer and throw them a joint party. They go to the same school and the whole school only has 40 children so they all have the same friends. My son wants an army/ soldier theme for the boys and Grace cant decide what she wants as her friends have princess parties coming up and she wants something different. I suggested mermaids but she isnt very keen on the idea. Any ideas ladies please??? x

Maybe Disco Divas? Sparkly and glitzy but still different?

She is into anything girly and princessy but as I say she doesnt want a princess theme as all her friends are having them. I like the disco diva idea x

How about a hawaiian theme, they can all wear grass skirts and lays round there necks, and do some belly dancing, and hula with hoops, you can get lots of cheap bits of ebay, buy some cocktail umbrellas, make some fruit punch, etc.

i think it's better to give your child a cartoon theme in thier party like we use in my niece party..it's wonderfull

awww I have no ideas either. I have to do a joint party also and its for a 1 and 2 year old. My last 2 are 11 days apart in their birthdays..I am lost for ideas, so was looking in to your thread to see others ideas. the Diva Disco would be sooooo cute tho. I have boys that wont work hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->