Jon & Kate Plus 8 now just Kate Plus 8

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
They dropped Jon's name from the show title (new episodes Nov 2)... does that mean Jon is off the show totally now? I read they are switching the focus to her being a single mom & the twins & the sextuplets..

Hope so :D He's a waste of space. I'm totally team Kate.

I read that he is not goona be on the show as much anymore, probably trying to cut him out as much as they possibly can. I think there is an interview with him tonight on et or something like that.

He won't allow his children to participate in the show anymore... I watched the interviews with him last night on CNN and he is very adament about it. TLC is not allowed on the Gosselin property and he is taking them to court... he also wants to take a break from the divorce proceedings and try to work out a friendship with Kate, instead of battleing through it all.

TLC had planned on him still having a minor role in the show however, he won't be doing it.

I can't wait for the ET Interview with him tonight - he said it will be the most personal interview he's done.

He won't allow his children to participate in the show anymore... I watched the interviews with him last night on CNN and he is very adament about it. TLC is not allowed on the Gosselin property and he is taking them to court... he also wants to take a break from the divorce proceedings and try to work out a friendship with Kate, instead of battleing through it all.

TLC had planned on him still having a minor role in the show however, he won't be doing it.

I can't wait for the ET Interview with him tonight - he said it will be the most personal interview he's done.

Thats ridiculous. I don't think the courts will side with him to be honest :shrug: He was happy enough to have their kids take part when he was featured in the show...

Thats ridiculous. I don't think the courts will side with him to be honest :shrug: He was happy enough to have their kids take part when he was featured in the show...

I don't know he's going for the child labor law i guess... which is an issue that people have been bringing up for a while

it was posted on the internet yesterday that he is having her show shut down completly...i think hes just upset that he wont be making any money for himself now. she has 8 kids that she has to provide for everyday and hes just going to make life harder for her.

apparently a main concern is that jon & kate haven't set aside a proportionate amount for their children, which is against the law...

when they signed the TLC contracts, they never had a lawyer present either

Actually, if I recall correctly, John said a while ago he wanted to stop..... He's not just doing it because she'd be getting the money and not him.

^ Yeah Jon wanted to stop before, when they took that one break.. he wanted to have a "normal life".. too bad it won't happen. They're famous now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->