Juice/Water?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
So along with her usual bottles have been offering maddi juice or water with her meal every day in a sippy cup.

just wondering how much your LO's have with regards to juice or water?

thanks guys?

x

i only offer water. i read juice is pointless nutrition-wise and just leads to bad teeth unless it's really really dilute.
MY LO hardly drinks the water to be honest, he's still learning to use his tommy tippee. but i offer it at each meal.

I offer water occasionally...i just want the weaning to be fully established...it has been a month but i still feel like im experimenting...i used to ffer juice but the LO is just as happy with water so water it is :) x

i offer juice at least once a day as charlie now goes from 2pm - 8.30 pm without a bottle so i give him juice in the afternoon but he may only have quater of a beaker somtimes he will have a few sips in the morning xx

thanks all, was worried maddi wasn't taking enough as she doesn't seem to want it and only takes about an oz or so x

Hayden is 15m and just tried juice for the first time this past week. At 6mo we started giving water ina sippy though but until 1yr probably he maybe drank 1-2oz a week, really not much at all. And even now that he has had juice he won't have it but maybe 1-3 times a week at the very most and its 90% water, just a splash of juice

Colton used to get juice more often because it kept him regulated with his constipation problems. But now that he is older and is better at going to the bathroom himself he only gets juice 1-2 times a week. It's usually 50-50 in a sippy cup, with 4oz juice and 4oz of water; however he NEVER finishes it. Usually drinks about 1/2 and thats it.

Edit:
Oh, wanted to add.. he gets water at night sometimes. He normally doesn't wake up for food, but for something to drink (especially since it's been winter with the heat on it gets really dry and stuffy in here) so he will take up to 2oz of water in the early morning hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->