July 08 babies

fifi83

Reaction score
How much did you baby weigh at birth and how much do they weigh now?

Phoebe was 5lb 13oz at birth and now weighs 16lb :)

Chloe was 6lb 12oz at birth and, 3 weeks ago when i last had her wighed, was 17lb 12oz. She's in 6-9 month clothes now and is also tall- 68cm at the moment

tommy was 5 weeks early and was 5lb 12 at birth 5 weeks ago he was 16lb 4 so i reckon hes a good 20lber now the chunky monkey lol

h x

Morgan was 7lb 8oz when she was born (she was one week early, but the docs and midwives reckon they got my dates wrong and she was actually 2 wks over by the way she looked when she was born!!)...

I had her weighed two weeks ago (at 22 wks) and she was only 14lb 13oz and still wears 0-3 month clothes!! :cloud9:

She has got a really poor appetite though and so having to keep a close eye on her weight for the time being and will take her next week when the clinic opens again.

they all seem to be doing well, and all roughtly the same, doesnt time fly.

Ally was 18lbs 13oz 8 days ago. He is rather large - tall and heavy. He was 8lbs 10oz at birth (22nd July)

9lb 7oz born on 31st and 20 lb 6oz 4 wks ago, massive appetite for milk and me and hubby both tall.

Blimey... Morgan ain't half got some catching up to do with the rest of the July babies!! :baby:

Chayil was 7lbs. 5oz at birth and her current weight is
16 lbs 9 oz

mello

Blimey... Morgan ain't half got some catching up to do with the rest of the July babies!! :baby:

Well it's not scientific, but at the baby clubs I go to the ones at around our age are a lot closer to Morgan's weight than my Marky's weight. So she seems like normal size.

Also it is hard work carrying them upstairs to bed when they get heavy, I am tinking of a stannah stairlift to save my back lol!

oh my gosh Jen, Mark makes Ally seem small!!

Don't worry Tabs, Morgan certainly doesn't look like she's not doing as well weight wise as the othe July babies! She's just a cute little girl! :D

Erin was 6lb 12oz at birth and now at 24 weeks she is 16lb 2oz. Haven't started her on solids yet but the health visitor said that I can start giving her baby rice now and then start her on veg / fruit in a week.

Mia was 5lb 130z at birth & now at 24 weeks she weighs 11lb 14oz. She has a severe milk allergy & is on Neocate special diet milk & hopefully wont be long catching up!! She is tall though but I still get asked if shes newborn!

Grace was 6lb 8.5 ozs at birth and now weighs about 17lb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"