Jumperoo users

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
We want to get one for Hannah (I'm looking at used ones as I see no reason to buy it new :lol:) Anyways seeing as Hannah's above average for her age (13 pounds, 25 inches long) would we still get enough use out of it to justify the cost?? Anyone else with long babies :help: :D

I have a long baby and it has 3 different heights you can put it to. 13lb is a good age to start her with one as it will last her to 26lb, even if she is long. They are great and your bub will love it. Well worth it! :) x

Gabriel is about an inch shorter (and a pound heavier :blush:) and with the three settings it should last him a while. He loves it and it was well worth the money.

Chloe is long, and only just fits in it on the 1st length. I'd go ahead and get one Vickie, Chloe has developed so much since using hers

Good question vickie as im looking at getting on for jacob but dont know when will be best to get it. He was 10lb 12oz a week and half ago (weighed again later today!!) and is already in 3-6 month clothes as really really really long.

Also (sorry to hyjack thread...:blush:) what age can they go in it from?? Jacob can hold his head on his own (has done since last week).....do you have to wait till they can sit on there own or???

XXX

Good question vickie as im looking at getting on for jacob but dont know when will be best to get it. He was 10lb 12oz a week and half ago (weighed again later today!!) and is already in 3-6 month clothes as really really really long.

Also (sorry to hyjack thread...:blush:) what age can they go in it from?? Jacob can hold his head on his own (has done since last week).....do you have to wait till they can sit on there own or???

XXX

I think they say from 4mnths+

Because they obviously jump and bounce a lot they need to be able to hold their head really well without it jerking (if that makes sense?). I put Amelia in from just under 3mnths but she was holding her head from about a week old.

Probably no harm getting one now and just trying it until you think he is ready..?

x

oh good post vickie - i want to get one for Ted too! I think his head control might be almost there...he can still have the odd wobble to i'm going to wait. I'm trying to wait until Christmas but that seems too far away...he'll be just under 6 months by then - i think the official product gumf says they should be used from 6 months?...he's about 15lbs (porker!:rofl:) now so i'm a little worried he'll outgrow it quick too.

love the new pic vickie!

i put Bren in his at about 4 1/2 months, he loved it. he is now 27 inches and about 18 lbs, and he is just fine in it.

I've read 4+ months. Hannah has pretty good head control but she also lifted her head from birth) so we'll see. We've found a few online that we like

Chloes had hers for just over a week and is absolutely fine in it, I think hannah would be fine in it too

On the websites I looked at before buying , the age guidelines were from 6 mths onwards, but you can judge for yourself whether baby is ready to go in or not!
I got Jacks about 2 weeks ago - he was approx 20 lbs & approx 29" last time we weighed / measured & has just gone onto the level 2. I was worried about the amount of use he would get, but think he will have a while yet. You can always save the box & sell it on - I have - Jumperoos are always in demand!!

Thanks everyone, I think we've found a used one for $60. One of Stan's friends said he can pick it up for us :happydance:

My little man had had his for a while now and heloves it. I'd say it's well worth the money!!!!!

Hopefully our friend will pick it up tonight :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->