Jumping back in!

babymamaagain

Reaction score
Hello!

I haven't been around in a few years, but now we are expecting #3 and I thought it might be nice to find similar pregnant pals again! I met some lovely ladies here while I was expecting our second baby, still chat with them to this day :)

Our daughter is 6.5, our son just turned 2 in January, and we are expecting our third (and last!) baby in July. I am currently 21 weeks.

Staying team yellow this time, but still loving the gender predictions lol

Look forward to chatting with you! Or complaining, lots of that too!

Hi there!
Welcome back! I'm team yellow for now too. I don't think it's fair to find out without my husband, so when I had a chance to find out yesterday over the phone (how impersonal!) I said no. We didn't want to know with our son, and were leaning toward girl. He's been a delightful surprise for 2 years now. It's funny how many people are surprised that we want to wait to find out.

How have you been feeling so far this pregnancy? Are your children asking much about the new baby yet? It's hard with the little one. Mostly he tries to poke my belly button. I'm not showing much yet, or at least trying to hide it for a bit more. Was still up 15 pounds from last pregnancy so it's easier this time to just have people think I'm still heavy. Silver lining?

Thanks for the response!

My pregnancies suck, point blank. HG, pre-e, tachycardia, it's all a gong show. I'm just always thankful for healthy little babies when its all over.

Thankfully I have hit a plateau for now. My blood pressure has been stable the past couple of weeks, hoping to ride that out a bit longer.

My daughter is thrilled. Wants me to have twins for one of each, lol. Told her to have her own someday ;)

My son is obsessed with babies now, and tells everyone there's a girl in my belly. It will be hilarious if he is right!

That's amazing you have survived hiding away the belly! I joke that I rolled out of bed after concieving this baby and my belly popped out. I look full term, its awful. 10lb gain.

Welcome back!
I am expecting number 3 too, I have a son who is four in 2 weeks, and another son who is 3 in September :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->