Just a lil progress report

alibaba24

Reaction score
Hello girls and guys, Well i had the health visitor today and shes so pleased with both me and Rosalie she said im doing a grand Job :cloud9: Rosalies thriving weighed 5and a half lb she was 4lb 12oz last thursday :) HV reckons shes having a growth spurt hence wanting her bottle every couple hours :baby: She says im doing the best thing by exposing her sore bottom to the air its almost totally healed so im pleased about that! Oh and she had her eye test at scbu not so long ago she passed that fine same with her hearing test passed in 55 seconds :happydance: so thats about it just now! So happy shes over the 5lb mark it seemed so far off when she was in scbu xx

awww thats great news hun, what a lil star she is,

does she seem to look alot bigger to you already? i keep looking at Kane and thinking ' wow your a huge great big chunky buba now' lol

x

such great progress, you must be delighted xx

Yes im so pleased with shes just been such a trooper! she def looks big to me now im like oh yeah she looks like a full termer then ppl peek at her and go "omg shes ttiiiiiiinnnny" :rofl:

xx

Fantastic news. well done.
Be proud of yourself!
x

Great news! And they seem to keep getting heavier and heavier, Andrew is over 9lb now and I think "he's such a lump" :rofl:

That's great news huni! Well done Rosalie! xx

Well done Rosalie and Mummy x

Great news! And they seem to keep getting heavier and heavier, Andrew is over 9lb now and I think "he's such a lump" :rofl:

:rofl: My friends little boy was 9lb 13oz when he was born!!!!!

xxxxx

ahh she is doing so well. She wont stay tiny for long i bet :)

:hugs: thats great news hun so pleased everything is going good xx

She looks so gorgeous! So ickle! Don't wish away this time, they put on weight so quickly before you know it you'll have a toddler! So glad she is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->