Just a list of things, wondering if they're normal?

S

Serene123

1. My nails are growing faster? I don't know why I noticed that.

2. My ankles swell up when I get out the shower/bath (and it's not even hot.)

3. Babies moving, but not "kicking." It's more of a jiggle here and there. I know it's still early. I can feel it moving with my hand now though.

4. My hormones are getting WORSE. I thought the first tri was the worst when they're most "new."

5. Pain in my right side, by my kidney. (Might even be my kidney.)

6. Pains by my hip bones.

7. Hairy belly.

8. My feet are FREEZING, even with socks on!

9. Feeling so alone even with everyone around.

I know people say all things are normal when PG but some of them things are realllllly weird!

My nails didn't grow faster - I dont think anyway certainly didn'y notice!

My ankles and feet went up and down around your stage - in fact more so in one foot :dohh:

Bbay movements at this stage :thumpup: I was never too sure still at 18 weeks and defo had no confirmed *that was defo a kick* feelings until after 20 weeks I'm sure around 25 weeks (need to sort my diary out).

Hormones getting worse? Your more tired, drained, grotty, fedup? Normal its not just hormones its just what can come with pregnancy < was for me any way! A decent quality sleep was near enough none existance quite early on for me making all the above real not hormones.Wasn't comfy peeing loads although not always very much when I got there :dohh: wakening for those dribbles too drove me mad!

Pains are far too normal! Every pain was different yet sometimes I found it hard to describe them I'd say its like AF pain but not quite yet I'd have said t hat 2 weeks before and it was totally different feel of pains/cramps (if that makes sense).

Hips lower pain/discomfort - the baby is getting bigger and feeling heavier lower down because you now have to carry bubs (well did anyway) but your carrying the extra weight/pressure in one place and trying to get on with normal day to day things.

Hairy belly < haha! Still have mine apparantly it goes Im bloody hoping so! I seen somewhere that you should not try to remove the hair with any hair removal products should it be shaver or creams.

Cold feet - time of year? I always feel cold feet even if the livingroom is roasting for some reason.

Lonely - your just having moments hun ups and downs in yoru self and so on plus the issue with yoru OH you will be feeling that little more drained by it all. Try to keep your chin up and think of that amazing day your LO arrives.

I once assumed pregnancy brought no pains and periods for 9 months hmmmmm some things you experience are weird others are hair pulling :lol: I started to love brushing my teeth it felt like heaven lol

1. My nails are growing faster? my toenails grew faster, but i dont think my fingernails did lol, i only remember my toenalils, cos i was annoyed at not being bale to cut them lol

2. My ankles swell up when I get out the shower/bath- some days mine were huge and looked really bad and were painful, others theyd be the normal size i was used to, i woke one morning to find id 'slept' if you can say slept, with one foot dangliing out of the bed, my ankle and foot was massive lol, yet my other, which had been tucked up nicely in bed was normal lmao

3. Babies moving, but not "kicking." It's more of a jiggle here and there. I know it's still early. I can feel it moving with my hand now though. - i remeber trying my best to feel for anything around this stage, and every little time i moved or something i would wonder if it was the baby? lol i used to sit for ages pushing and poking gently to see what i could feel lol

4. My hormones are getting WORSE. yup, sounds abouty right, Josh calls tri2 the btchy one, aparently this was when Sam-moo took over instead of sammie! i was grumpy, tired, stressed, obsessed with being tidy, just really over emotional, it passes dont worry x

5. Pain in my right side, by my kidney. Cant really comment on this one, i had pain all through all 3, but ive had a transplant and it can irritate, so i dont know, sorry hun

6. Pains by my hip bones. - watch out theres more to come unfortunately, sorry, its your baby getting 'comfy' and your body trying to gravitate and balance itself out

7. Hairy belly. never got it with the girls lol, yup, look like a hairy mary still now though! its not just you

8. My feet are FREEZING, even with socks on! didnt get that, sorry

9. Feeling so alone even with everyone around. its a phase, worried about the pregnancy and everything coming up in the future, you feel alone because you know that in 5 months or so, you'll have a child to look after, you wont be alone then, make good use of the people around you at home, and on here, theres endless support, and you dont need to feel lonely

Hope this helps a little, if your weird, then i must be too :)

What you said about the 5 months or so thing, I worked it out and christmas day was exactly 5 months left. It made me cry, I got scared lol!

awww hun (((HUGS))) it's only a little number, just think, 5 months you have to yourself, so get everything you want to do out of the way whilst you can lol. Just enjoy it, being pregnant is special, dont look on it badly and be scared, look at how well youve done so far and be positive :)

So far I've had 5 and 6 so far. Those must be the weird symptoms they don't tell you about in books! I get these strange feelings in my groin and inner thigh like my muscles are stretching. I also notice that my bones in that area pop a lot like people pop their knuckles.

I've always had cold hands and feet, SO hates it!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->