Just A Little Nervous!!

babyodream12

Reaction score
Ok so I had my little one Aug 9 2013. Well my periods didn't skip a beat the following month I was back on track never really had issues with that well me and my hubby were really into the moment the other night and since I cant take birth control(makes me ill) and we didn't wear a condom next thing I know were done and nothing to prevent another baby well I was curious because I didn't want any surprises well I was due to ovulate 2 days later so nervous I went and bought an OPK and sure enough that morning I ovulated. Now with that being said I will tell you I ovulated 6 days passed when me and the hubby last had sex with my 2nd baby and well the rest is history. I'm a little nervous about this because we didn't plan on having anymore completely happy with our two healthy baby girls and we were planning on him getting fixed. Both children we got on the first try so what do you ladies think with a little insight on my passed when it came to babies should I be preparing myself for a positive test on the 10th? I have been cramping a little today and I know what this feels like but I also know since im worried about it that I could be playing tricks on myself :dohh::shrug:

Well all you can do is wait and test. When are you due for af?

I'll be stalking lol. I hope you get the answer you most desire. But there's nothing terribly wrong with a third is there? Not sure of your circumstances of course.

Oh no not a terrible thing just so close to having another one my youngest is 6 months lol. See I have been on the fence with him getting fixed because I wasn't 100% sure if I was done well we will see. I look at it this way if I am I am its a blessing. but just nervous and was look for support thank you supporting!!!

Ahhhhhh!!!! Yay!!! Haha I'm so happy for you! They're going to grow up so close and love each other so much. Don't you worry sweetheart!

Thank you so much! My husband is so supportive. Mom and dad are super excited to. Im getting excited about it now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->