Just a moan..

AC1987

Mom of 2 DD's
Reaction score
I'm just ticked off a bit at my DH. He tells me he's gonna make lunch, I think GREAT! As I'm completely out of ideas and everything... lunchtime comes around, LO gets fussy, I'm getting hungry, dh says well nothing will be ready til dinnertime. GREAT. So now she's fussy, I'm grumpy and starving and he tells me he'll make her something quick for lunch, I think he's giving her cereal and tells me I can just eat whatever. :nope:
My back is killing me at the moment, but I can't tell him that. And also my in laws are coming over and the place is a disaster and he wants me to clean everywhere, and I keep smelling mold and don't know where its coming from :dohh:

I hope you got a decent lunch! I just tell my OH it's an emergency and I need food now!!! LOL. He just got back from the store with more pink grapefruit juice as we're out :haha:

:haha: Never thought I'd say this but my MIL came to the rescue in the evening as food wasn't ready at dinner either!! *throws hissy fit* he told me to just eat cereal for dinner omg I was livid!! But you know I had to pretend everything was a ok. So I'm eating cereal Again with my daughter and my MIL comes in and is like... wheres the food.. and then I had to tell her that my DH was supposed to cook lunch then didn't, then dinner then got busy and blah.. so she yelled at him then picked up some ready made chicken for us horray! :haha: I felt so embarrassed though.. like I mean we HAVE food but NONE is cooked because you know I thought my DH was being nice to offer to cook lunch, then dinner... :dohh:

Men! Mine irritates me all week long then goes on a fishing trip for the weekend and am mad cause hes gone!! What the heck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->