just a quick question!

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
My newborn is 4weeks old. Dh & I dtd 3days ago. We have been careful up til 3days ago. When he came inside me! Lol. Do you think there is a chance he could have caught me already? As I haven't yet had a period! Baby was breast & bottle fed for a week. But that was just top up breast so mostly bottle. I have been having what I think was ov pains the day after. It wouldn't be a problem we are happily married. But just curious has anyone gotta pregnant that quick?
Thanks in advance ladies :D xx

I know of ladies who have but it all really depends on your body. Since your not bfing, it's more likely however, my midwife told me that for your first few cycles you usually don't ovulate. Has your lochia stopped? There is always a chance but I think you should be fine. Test in two weeks just to be sure :)

Yeah it's been gone for weeks. I bleed for 2 weeks & then nothing :/ I have a friend to fell pregnant just 4weeks after. But I wanted to know if that's rare! Lol. My mw said your very fertile after having a baby. I'm hoping the cramping I have been feeling is it coming! Lol x

there is ten months between my friend and her brother just saying totally possible

Thank you, if I don't have a period in the next 10days i'll test

Ok so thought I maybe having my first period yesterday. But I had like rust like bleeding very sticky looking. Then nothing! So today I just a tiny bit of brown. Then gone again :/
Had cramping but not like af cramping. Just light pinching. Its been 6days since the unprotected sex. If this "stuff" doesn't turn in to bleeding in the next 8days i'll test!! OMG lol

Anyone else spotting? The tiniest amount! I wiped twice yesterday & there was a little red blood. Then later went brown then went all together! And today I have had cramping on my right side & a tiny bit of stringy brown stuff. But that's it! Anyone else??

Yeah I've heard your SUPER fertile after a baby infact the doctor told me over and over and over again to be very careful now that I was combi feeding lo as I would be really fertile

Yeah I've heard your SUPER fertile after a baby infact the doctor told me over and over and over again to be very careful now that I was combi feeding lo as I would be really fertile

Yeah this what I have been told. I know my body just kick straight back in. After a Mc in june 2010 I was preg by july 2010. With my rainbow baby. The mw's at the epau told me. Oh it's too early too pick that. Even tho I had tested neg from 15days after. Thanks hun :) I will test on the 13th x

Yeah I'm certain your fertility goes into overdrive after a pregnancy, Hopefully you get the result you want. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->