Just a quick question :)

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
When would be the best time to try after a MC?
I had a MC last week, or the week before :S Im a bit lost for days lately lol
but my bleeding has pretty much nerly all stopped and was wondering when do you actually start ovulating and whatever..

:)

Hi
I'm sorry about your loss. It's awful.

Everyone is different when it comes to ovulating and AF after a MC

I tried again straight away and the wait for af for menwas torture as i had in my head if it doesn't arrive within a certain amount of time I could be pregnant or it could just mean I am having a long cycle. so for that i wish I had waited. But everyone is different so when you and oh feel ready that's the time to start.

try using OPK's hun thats what im going to do from cd9 at 4pm each day and then i know atleast when im ovulating :) good luck xx

Thanks girls, right at this moment in time, im not desperatly trying again for another baby, as im still young anyway, but we're not using any protection so it will happen whenever it decides to lol! xxx

You can usually try after a first cycle (recommended no obligatory) - better to get your body and mind adjusted to your loss first. If you are not too pressed to try right away then nonchalantly not trying to prevent and just having a normal sex life and see what happens is good as well. Each woman will be ready at a different time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->