Just a wee update

alibaba24

Reaction score
Had the HV on thursday and Rosalie was 6lb6oz Doubled her birthweight :cloud9: and i cant believe it shes actually getting too big for early baby! but still too small for newborn the only thing shes fitting into at the moment is tiny baby from mothercare. She had her first jags this morning shes not a happy bunny :cry: not settling very well im not sure what to do they said shes too small for calpol if she develops a temp :( xx

ps some pics attatched x

Attachments

• Naurice and Rosalie 042.jpg
    Naurice and Rosalie 042.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
  • 25764_1262366443465_1358822829_2429192_1725484_n.jpg
    25764_1262366443465_1358822829_2429192_1725484_n.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Naurice and Rosalie 031.jpg
    Naurice and Rosalie 031.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Naurice and Rosalie 039.jpg
    Naurice and Rosalie 039.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2
  • tootsies.jpg
    tootsies.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 3
She's beautiful. My great aunt was a Rosalie too, lovely name.

Can you ring your NNU for advice on calpol? I was allowed to give it after his 1st jabs, I think Connor was about 5 lbs then, but they worked out the dose that I could give him. I also know the long stay babies in nnu got calpol if they had their jabs when still in the unit.

She's beautiful. My great aunt was a Rosalie too, lovely name.

Can you ring your NNU for advice on calpol? I was allowed to give it after his 1st jabs, I think Connor was about 5 lbs then, but they worked out the dose that I could give him. I also know the long stay babies in nnu got calpol if they had their jabs when still in the unit.

Thanks i might ring them if she develops a temp at the moment shes just sleeping so will see how she goes hopefully she will just sleep it off xxxx

Ahhhh she is just so ickle and devine. So cute. Will u be able to make it along to Sundays support group meeting? Would be great to meet u both xx

aww she is lovely, still teeny weeny but so much bigger than what she was, shes doing great xx

Ahhhh she is just so ickle and devine. So cute. Will u be able to make it along to Sundays support group meeting? Would be great to meet u both xx

yeah im planning too prob bring my mum along to if thats ok xx

alibaba alex had her 1st jags at 35 weeks gestation, she was given calpol in neonatal. i imagine it might have been a smaller dose.

uck she's just gorgeous and those wee feet are too cute. xx

She is looking so well. And a great weight too.

Abby had calpol after her jabs and I'd reckon she would have been about the same weight. They told us she could have half a dose. But - the NNICU did say not to tell the pharmacist it was for her as they wouldn't give it to us!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->