Just another small update. . .

DonnaBallona

newlyweds!
Reaction score
I had my 32 week appointment with my midwife today. . .as soon of may know, Brooke was delivered at my 32 week appointment as thats when my PE was discovered.

I was soooooo nervous this morning when I was going in, almost on the brink of tears! :blush: Baby had been giving me some awful pains yesterday so I was a little concerned but kinda knew in my heart s/he was ok.

SO, ANYWAYS, thank goodness-im home and im still pregnant! My BP is fabulous, still no protein in my urine, and baby happy inside. Baby is breech at the moment, but I figure I wont start to worry yet as got plenty of time to turn yet. The pains yesterday were the baby trying to turn back round, so good sign.

Im just so chuffed to still be pregnant-may it continue the same for the next 7 weeks... hooray! :cloud9:

awwwwww fantastic news! You must be so relieved and can relax a little no you and bubs are past this stage and enjoy the remaing 7 weeks or more really chuffed for you xxxx

That is great news hun. Keep that baby cooking for a few more weeks.. x

Awww thats great news i didnt realise you were preggy! congrats my goodness my head isnt with it at the mo :rofl: glad you had a good appointment and bub is still in there happy as larry :thumbup:

xx

Yay, brilliant news Donna, am so pleased for you. Hopefully the little bubs will turn for you but as long as s/he stays put for just a bit longer I'm sure you won't mind. It s/he's already trying to turn that must be a good sign.

xx

Awww thats great news i didnt realise you were preggy! congrats my goodness my head isnt with it at the mo :rofl: glad you had a good appointment and bub is still in there happy as larry :thumbup:

xx

LOL :shock: where on earth have you been for the past 30-ish weeks?! :winkwink:

thanks for all the replies ladies. still on :cloud9: today! xx

awww, so pleased things are going well for you hun :hugs:

I see from your siggy the scan went well and bubs is a big whopping 4lb'der already :happydance: :happydance: you sh*tting your self yet about labour?

I think we need daily updates from now on mrs, every flutter, hiccup and movement that baby makes so we can all share in the end of your pregnancy seeing as its all so new to all of us :flower: xx

awwwww thanks for noticing!! I didnt like to KEEP posting how things were going as I understand that some people might find it upsetting-I know I would have done if id only just unexpectedly had a preemie. Was secretly hoping someone would notice though :blush: :rofl:

Yup, had another scan and consultant appt yesterday and baby weighs roughly 4lb 6oz already!! :shock: (im being poked as we speak!) Brooke came out of hospital at 3lb 7oz so iv been looking at all her early pictures overnight and going "omg s/he is bigger than that!". Its helpful though, as at least Iv got a rough idea on what to pack in my bag. . . Iv got everything from premature to 0-3 in there at the moment!!! :dohh: haha.

Oh-and yes bumpsmum. . . I suddenly got a horrible inkling yesterday at the consultant appointment that this may sting a little :lol:

I understand that some people might find it upsetting-I know I would have done if id only just unexpectedly had a preemie.
If the new mums are anything like me, they will have met a bunch of other mums in the unit who are discussing how this is their second/third/fourth preemie.

I am desperate for you to prove to us that it IS possible to have a preemie then go to term with the next one:thumbup:

As Foo has said im sure even the new mums would be delighted to hear how well your doing and that going full term is possible - it certainly fills me with hope esp as we both had pretty bad pre-eclampsia.

Bring on the updates xx

I understand that some people might find it upsetting-I know I would have done if id only just unexpectedly had a preemie.
If the new mums are anything like me, they will have met a bunch of other mums in the unit who are discussing how this is their second/third/fourth preemie.

I am desperate for you to prove to us that it IS possible to have a preemie then go to term with the next one:thumbup:

This is what id love to see too! one day in the future id love rosalie to have a bro or sis but the thought of havin another premie is so scary! Congrats DonnaBallona on bub being a lovely weight already xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->