just as I thought...

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
We have reached the hell's of teething :( poor baby, last night she was upset and screaming until she finally fell asleep and tonight she is worse.. It only seems to be in the evening right before bed and her cheeks go beet red... I haven't even been able to put her down to bed yet... and she NEVER gives me trouble at bedtime.

:( Hope it doesn't last long. Hannah had two bad nights than went back to sleeping pretty well (she's actually become a decent sleeper since we moved out of the room :lol:) and still no teeth! :wacko:

I feel bad, she practically screams and the only time she has screamed like that is when she had the thread stuck around her toe.

:( Tylenol and teething gels not helping any?

Ya I did give her some tylenol... and she finally calmed down and is in bed now (for the night I hope lol)... I got some baby oralgel q-tip things too, but didnt try it tonight.

Why do bad things always happen in the evening lol... colic... teething...

She had quite a number of poops today too and usually only has one.

When Hannah has those two really bad days the only thing that settled her was Tylenol and teething gel, used together. If we used one without the other she didn't settle for more than a few minutes. :hug: Hope Jasmine's teeth come through soon

I had to give Renah tylenol twice today, she screamed blue murder pretty much the whole day.

She woke up twice last night too, when she normally sleeps 12 hour nights. It is rough. Poor babies.

Don't know if you get it there, but we use a powder called Vidol. It is magic stuff.

2 nights ago we also had a miserable crying baby when I put him to bed. I tried teething gel and it didn't help. I then went for the Vidol. its a powder that you rub on their gums. I hadn't even used a third of a dose and he was fast asleep. It was instant relief for the little guy.

Hope the teeth come through soon!

poor baby, i hope she feel better soon

Lou
xxx

ya its no fun... I had to get up twice with her last night.

The doctor told me it happens at night as they dont have any distractions around so there paying more attention to the pain there feeling !

Aww hope things are better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->