just asked my son-what does mammy do for you thats nice??

fidgets mammy

mammy of 3 fab kids
Reaction score
my son is watching tv, and on the cartoon the children are makin a mothers day card, and are talkin about what nice things mams do, so i asked my son what i do.

his answers

make nice teas and let him watch cartoons, sometimes let him have a happy meal and gives him kisses, cuddles and read stories at bedtime.

bless him!!

i then asked what do dads do thats nice

his answer

go to work

ask yr kids and post their answers, i think its really interesting to see it from their perspective and also quite funny!!

Aw that's so cute! I'll have to try and think of some my kids have said :p

Well my youngest, Joel, is 12... But my older boy Charlie gave me a card for fathers day.. he would have been 5 or 6 at the time. And it said #1 dad and he told me why I was worlds greatest dad, and my ex wife caught it on camera: ''Ammmmm... you don't have a yucky beard like Mikey's dad, you give me chocolate, you get me movies on friday, you take me to the park, you are funny, you are strong, you are big and tall, you give good hugs and you throw me in the air but don't drop me.... and ammm you make my lunch and you make it nice, you keep me alive (had to laugh at this) and... I see you much much more than mommy (my ex wasn't so pleased when he said that)! And so I said, ''and why do you love mommy?'' : ''mommy goes to work a lot and she makes lots of moneys, and she gives you the moneys so you can buy me stuff. And she smells good, like flowers. And she keeps me alive too''.

That is funny by the way! Kids say the most hilarious, cutest (yes, I am a male who uses the word cute) things!! Ha ha

ah bless, great to have a dads reply!!!

for fathers day we made a card on moon pig for my husband, it was in the effect of a newspaper page, and had number 1 dad on, then i asked my 5yr old, why do u love dad?

he said

i love dad because he downloads me good films, jumps on the trampoline and does rotten farts.

i had to put that on the card!!

hes right, he does do rotten farts.

he also told a dad at the school that his dad hangs him upside down then drops him on the floor, i nearly choked and had to explain its a game they play.

he has also told his teacher that his dad tried to light a fart with his cigarette lighter. i was mortified!! which can i say his dad got very wrong for!!!!

there are no secrets with kids!!

well as cute as he is hes also very witty.

when picking him up from school, he came out very mischievous- he wasnt listening was kickin bins, just bein a little bugger.

i said
" finlay, where are your listening ears??"
he said
"at school in my tray for when im with my teacher"

what do you say to that??!!??!!

That is cute!!!

My LO is too young to tell me what I do nice- but she'd probably say "change my diaper and feed me and play with me too"! LOL... my oldest (who's 15)- always says she loves how I make so much time for her and always come to her events at school and still find time for just the two of us (girl time). But my FAV is when she tells me I'm more like a "real Mom" to her- as I've been around since she was just barely 9yrs and been her full time parent since! It melts my heart ;)

I will ask Sophie tomorrow what nice things mummy does. I have asked her before what daddy does, and she always says "daddy burps"!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->