Just because my child isn't a little terror...

CoralInGold

Reaction score
It doesn't make her weak, a pushover, a wimp, placid, easily pleased, easy.

Does anyone else receive these comments?

My LO has grew up with my friends children, & they are all pretty naughty. Now, I'm not saying Brooke is perfect, I'm really not, we have bad days & we have good ones, but just because she doesn't hit out, scratch or bite, this makes her all of the above. I'm so sick of hearing it. She's a great little girl & she shouldn't have to be made to feel rubbish because she's actually well behaved!

Rant over :growlmad: :growlmad:

There is only 1 child among my group of friends who is "naughty" in terms of hitting, scratching, snatching, etc. And he drives his mum crazy and she always receives complains from nursery. He is 3. But again he's naughty with his nursery friends when his mum is not around but he's not that "naughty" around us. His mum is very firm with discipline.

Even at my son's school, those type of children are flagged, I raised a complain at school when 3 children were picking on my boy, my son doesn't hit back, he is not weak but for him hitting back is bad behavior and the right thing to do is to tell a teacher or a supervisor.

He knows that younger children/ toddlers might hit sometimes, and he should tell their mums / me if they do so. This is not weakness!

I'd be proud of my well behaved child and your friends should be ashamed of their children's behavior!

I'm sorry they make your LG feels this way :hugs: this is heart breaking :(

Thank you, I am very proud. I tell her everytime we've been around them that I'm very proud of her for her behaviour, not just because I genuinely am, but because I feel I need to reassure her after their comments, that actually being good isn't a bad thing (wow, that's crazy!)

Its sad because we have all been friends for a very long time but I'm beginning to not like their company, the way they talk around Brooke & about her, & the way their children are towards her. I'll be glad when she goes back to school in September as she has a nice group of friends there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->