just bobbing in to say hi

nineena

mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
hi everyone hope all ur gorgeous bubs are doing well. Sorry ive not been round much but ellas been in hosp almost 3wks now with initially bronchiolitis then pneumonia and now just cant seem to maintain oxygen levels. Were being transferred to manchester surgeons on monday for a special scan on tues that she should have had as an o.p.a last wk but was too poorly to go which will tell us what surgery she needs next. Its been a horrific few weeks my ebm got thrown out on 2 occasions and im talkin full days supply of the stuff on each occasion and well ella just bein so very poorly has really taken its toll on all of us. Shes still not allowed oral feeds coz of swallowing problems too so anyway thats why ive not been posting recently. Am hoping we will be home before christmas but its dependent on urgency of need of surgery.

Hugs to you all and for those that do could you keep us in your prayers, she'll be 6months next week too xxx

So sorry to hear things have been so hectic and stressful. I am sure that Ella will do great and i am hoping you will be home for Christmas. Praying for you all!

:hugs: I hope Ella gets better soon and you all have an amazing Christmas xx

Couldn't just read and not say, really hope your little girl gets to come home soon. Sounds horrible for you and her.

Lovely pic of her, she's gorgeous, born exactly a month before my little one!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"