just bought a psychic reading

mummapie

Ttc baby #2 after 10 years!
Reaction score
think i've actually gone mad!
just bought a conception reading from destinyleafs on ebay, im scared incase its a scam but oh well it'll be interesting!

anyone else done this in a moment of madness?

I have had about 12 of them and all of them have been wrong, but there are many on here that have been right. There is a discussion part of this site where you can talk about psychic readings and stuff and you could ask on there is anybody has had a reading from the same person you just got one from x x x

Its terrible! I hope its something worth knowing and not some con! I've turned into a mad woman and its only my first month trying aha!

I seen a psyhic at the weekend who was convinced i was pregnant jus had af so def not,she told me i will be very soon and with a little boy. Then i went to a holistic fair the next day and some lady came up and told me i'd find out in April. lol Be nice if it was ture though.:)

Oh hun, LOTS of us have! hehe. As long as it's just for giggles... it's not gonna hurt. If anything, mine gave me some hope ;) I was told I would conceive in Nov 2010 or have my baby in Nov 2011.... if she's right, then I should conceive this cycle or next!!!! A friend of mine was told Dec (same psychic)... and she conceived in DEC!!!! Probably a coincidence, but hey, anything to help with our PMA is certainly good :)

Best of luck!

I had a jenny renny readin and she said il get my bfp in march from a cycle begining in feb... im now cd6 after 2yrs... im a crazy lady haha il do anything just for a little hope.. theres a whole million page thread about it (slight exageration lol) in group discussions.. your not alone hun

Xx

I got mine back :)
"I can see you will fall Pregnant in the Next 5 months with a healthy Baby Boy , I cant give dates just a time frame but July is a Strong connection and i see you Pregnant then and you will have a Lovely Healthy Pregnancy . Im 100% Positive Regarding this reading , thank you for letting me give you this Lovely news and i hope you are Pleased ."

Yes im pleased :)

I got mine back :)
"I can see you will fall Pregnant in the Next 5 months with a healthy Baby Boy , I cant give dates just a time frame but July is a Strong connection and i see you Pregnant then and you will have a Lovely Healthy Pregnancy . Im 100% Positive Regarding this reading , thank you for letting me give you this Lovely news and i hope you are Pleased ."

Yes im pleased :)

im soooo sorry...

ear Gemma , www.destinyleafs.co.uk

I can see you will fall Pregnant in the Next 5 months with a healthy Baby Girl , I cant give dates just a time frame but July is a Strong connection and i see you Pregnant then and you will have a Lovely Healthy Pregnancy . Im 100% Positive Regarding this reading , thank you for letting me give you this Lovely news and i hope you are Pleased . please email back if you need anything else Answered or Explained Love Mary .

Love & Blessings

Mary x

Ah lameeee. nevermind, was good for a giggle!

I want to put a prediction in my signature lol!

LOL before yous all panick she is not a con i promise : ) me and my freind got the same reading from her last week , i found out over weekend i was expecting after 3 years of trying : ) now waiting to see if my freind falls pregnant also. she uses template kind of thing for her reading she just changes dates and gender i think thats how it is , i trust her 100% i bought direct from her website and then rang her abt the 2 same readings she had no prob and even was going to refund me , i think she takes alot to heart as she was abit upset when i told her i thought it wasnt true but she was right cos im preg me and hubby very very happy .

Ah lameeee. nevermind, was good for a giggle!

im really gutted she seemed lovely too... :(
i guess she as more of a chance being right if she dont say a month lol
LOL before yous all panick she is not a con i promise : ) me and my freind got the same reading from her last week , i found out over weekend i was expecting after 3 years of trying : ) now waiting to see if my freind falls pregnant also. she uses template kind of thing for her reading she just changes dates and gender i think thats how it is , i trust her 100% i bought direct from her website and then rang her abt the 2 same readings she had no prob and even was going to refund me , i think she takes alot to heart as she was abit upset when i told her i thought it wasnt true but she was right cos im preg me and hubby very very happy :coffee:

I want to put a prediction in my signature lol!

LOL before yous all panick she is not a con i promise : ) me and my freind got the same reading from her last week , i found out over weekend i was expecting after 3 years of trying : ) now waiting to see if my freind falls pregnant also. she uses template kind of thing for her reading she just changes dates and gender i think thats how it is , i trust her 100% i bought direct from her website and then rang her abt the 2 same readings she had no prob and even was going to refund me , i think she takes alot to heart as she was abit upset when i told her i thought it wasnt true but she was right cos im preg me and hubby very very happy , im trying to reply to yous both direct but havent got a clue wat am doing only been here like 1 week

yeah she seemed upset when i said we had the same reading and she mentioned the template thing. i guess we shall have to see!

well saying within 5 months its a pretty certain for most i guess :) i understand template was just the july thing strong connection ...

I got another reading from her and she is sayin Jan 2012 a BOY... Whaattt... "scratching head" another year, no way no how... trust me I know... I was told me and my OH were going to be expecting TWINS this year and a marriage by the end of the year.. its weird because one psychic says boy and another say a girl... Two psychics told me TWINS and being I'm older I'm sticking with TWINS... :lol:

A few days ago, I got another reading from Brooke 777 she said March/April for conception or when you find out a GIRL...

Cheri22 said I am going to say that they(spirits) are still going to stick with your son coming next and they still relate him to MAY. As you know, this can be either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

Now they are also giving a slight connection to APRIL as well and showing me a rainy day:)

Now since the reading is the same, I can provide you his birth details, or if you prefer I can tell you about the girl that comes after him? i.e. meaning TWINS?? was'nt really specific on this one... she's getting back to me. I'm 43 and I'm not going to have another round of TTC this one has be rough as it is... Hoping for a Valentines Day babes in the making ;)

Sorry its so long, I know its for fun and entertainment only, but it does give hope..
Oh and Gail was wrong on her prediction as well.

I had one and she was lovely. She confirmed pretty much what others have said so I am keeping my hopes up! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->