Just bought my very first Cloth!

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Although I've got some coming on loan from Squish I couldn't wait any longer and have just bought my very first cloth nappy! Just one of the cheap Naughty Baby ones from Ebay but I'm still uber excited!!

Sorry.. had to share. :blush:

Yay! Make sure to take photos of it on your LO when it arrives... the first ever cloth nappy is a photo album moment!

Your big package of nappies will be on its way very shortly...shipping OH to PO in a tick to post it! I did somehow manage to leave out the Flip StayDry insert...stupid me!
I will have to PM you instructions on use and washing as it wouldnt have fit in the envelope!!!

Your big package of nappies will be on its way very shortly...shipping OH to PO in a tick to post it! I did somehow manage to leave out the Flip StayDry insert...stupid me!
I will have to PM you instructions on use and washing as it wouldnt have fit in the envelope!!!

YAY!! I'm so excited, I told my OH that you were lending me some and he couldn't quite comprehend it! :lol: I think he's imagining a bunch of terry towelling squares of fabric and a stack of nappy pins turning up. :haha:

haha nope...there is a blue latter BB, a WNOS with owl embroidery and a melon small SIO Itti amungst the more boring ones....LOL

Oh.. and while I'm pointlessly sharing.. Mr Postie delivered our very first pair of baby legs this morning as well!!

:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"