Just collected turkey for Christmas and it was off!

indy and lara

Reaction score
I collected my turkey from M&S tonight, got home and realised it was off! Absolutely gross. Just wanted to warn everyone that it is worth checking your turkey as at least I had enough time to sort it out- would have been corned beef on Christmas Day had I not checked!!!

eurgh :/ was your replacement ok? Hope you got some money off or something else a nice complaint to m&s is needed!

They did replace it. Have checked that one as did the girl in the shop. Got a bigger one but have complained to Customer Service. Guessing it hasn't been properly refridgerated. After the wiggly bug in my coleslaw earlier in the year I am a bit M&S phobic now!!!

Glad you got it sorted!:flower:

I had a maggot in my wendys baked potato earlier in the year so I understand your hesitancy :sick:

Wow thank goodness you checked in time! Thanks...gonna check mine today before shops shut!!!

Gosh, that could have lead to a disaster!

Glad you checked and got it sorted...I always like M&S food. I will definately be looking carfeully over things from now on though!

Just wanted to warn everyone to check, no matter where you get your turkey from!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->