Just disturbing

bartlettpear

& Bastian makes three!
Reaction score
Just read this article about a teen mom who left her 3 week old baby on the side of the road.

Just makes me sad that so many people out there have difficulty getting their own LO and nutty people can procreate at the blink of an eye :nope:

How sad. It seems that you can give up the care of your baby too at local stations etc...it makes you wonder if she has PND.

How sad. It seems that you can give up the care of your baby too at local stations etc...it makes you wonder if she has PND.

IMO The safe haven laws they have in some states of the US are wonderful things for parents who have a baby they simply cannot afford or cope with. As it says in the article, you can take your baby (when it's less than 30 days old) to a Safe Haven and the baby will be taken from you with no consequences on your behalf. I know it might make having a child seem less "serious" but it would make life a lot easier for teenage or even adult parents who can't cope with a baby.

As for the article, it's sad. :(

How awful :( I wonder if she had postnatal depression too. I hope she gets the help/support that she needs.
It does upset me when some people have so much trouble conceiving a baby and then you get people leaving a baby at the side of the road :(

Thats so sad, makes me feel a bit angry to be honest but I dont no her state of mind, hope both are ok

I can't hack thinking about that poor baby crying for her mum for that length of time, it breaks my heart.

That's so sad! She mustn't have been in a good place in her head to have done that!

IMO The safe haven laws they have in some states of the US are wonderful things for parents who have a baby they simply cannot afford or cope with. As it says in the article, you can take your baby (when it's less than 30 days old) to a Safe Haven and the baby will be taken from you with no consequences on your behalf. I know it might make having a child seem less "serious" but it would make life a lot easier for teenage or even adult parents who can't cope with a baby.

As for the article, it's sad. :(

I completely agree with you :thumbup:

:nope:
Just horrible.
Surely theres more going on than the article states.

xx

Disgusting. I don't dare say how I really feel (PND or not) so I will stick with disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->