Just dont feel right

Leo_Mumma

Reaction score
Not a whinge here so hopefully doesn't come across as one. Just hoping some of you experienced Mumma's may be able to shed some light on this.

So, I've been having this constant ache.. almost cramp for about 2 days now but a lot worse today. Its literally my whole bump and is really quite painful. It goes from right under my ribs to the very bottom and I'm also having sharp pains over my bump when I move. No rhythm to them or anything like that. I've also been feeling really sicky but have put it down to the pain.

I called my midwife today just to question if it's normal aches and pains and she's asked to see me tomorrow. I'm no due for another apt till the 27th so I'm a bit worried now :/

Aches are scary, especially if this is your first like it is mine. I understand your anxiety and think you did the right thing by calling your midwife. I wouldn't be too scared about her telling you to come in as she probably just wants to check you out to confirm everything is ok.

Hope you post an update when you find out everything is ok tomorrow.:hugs::flower:

I agree with the comment above, I'm sure she just wanted to check you out, I wouldn't be concerned. I've found that doctors, nurses and midwives would rather make sure everything is ok than just assume it's nothing, which is a good thing! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->