Just feel so off today...

mummie2be

Reaction score
Ugh. Back hurts, legs hurt, such a headache. I've completely lost my appetite in the last 24 hours, going from eating everything in sight to barely being able to eat a banana.
I woke up this morning with a group of ridiculous cramps..only happened about 5 times lasting about a minute each 5 minutes apart from each other. By the time I went to call my OH to have him come home from work and they were finished.
I'm just so sick of feeling like this.

I have woke up feeling the EXACT same and can't stop running to the loo for number 2s. I have had backache since last night. I woke with a headache and a really heavy feeling very low in my belly (hoping baby engaging). 6 weeks an 1 day until due date. It can't come any damn sooner lol

I'm sick of being in the bathroom lol for the last week or so it seemed i was running in there for #2s like 5+ times a day, now I feel like theres nothing left in me (TMI??)

I've decided starting tomorrow I'm going to try at home things to bring on labor, even though I know it might not help but I'm trying what I can !

2 more weeks until my growth scan. And if she is a good weight ill be trying thing to bring on labour by hopefully 38 weeks. Have a midwife appointment tomorrow for my last anti D shot. Blood pressure has gone up heaps i did have hyprtension with bp at 90/40 the last time it was tested it was up to 123/74 which for me is high. And had +1 protein in urine the week before at pregnancy assessment unit. So now I'm worried I'm getting pre eclampsia

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->