Just for fun - Food aversions, what have you been dodging?

ica235

Reaction score
For me it's meat and veg, bleurgh!!!
Things like steak, chicken breast or boiled veg, roasted veg.. Basically all the stuff I'm supposed to be eating! Can't stand it! Struggling to cook the family meals now cause it's just making me feel eeeeuckkkkkkkkk

My fav for the moment, cheese omelette with chips and beans... Not the healthiest meal going! But my goodness its tasty! Haha

What about you ladies??

I don't feel like a have a specific aversion, but I'm having trouble with food in general. I go back and forth with feeling sick, then feeling super hungry. I'll prepare a meal, then be able to only eat half of it before pushing it away! What a waste!! :)

I hate most meats, eggs, and avocado which sucks cause I usually love avocado! But ugh just typing it makes me feel bad. And beans, rice, pasta salad, and a lot more things. I have been living off junk food, peanut butter sandwiches, soup, and fruit. Lol

I don't fancy much of anything. Can't stand the thought of meat or fish. I've really been struggling with eating :(

Same as the other girls, everything turns my stomach. Especially Meat. I can stand crispier things, like fruit, and I just ate a big salad. Although I feel like I'm starving to death, I can't really find any food that I really want to eat. I pretty much force feed myself everything.

Coffee. Which is so sad because I used to not be able to function without it. I used to go to bed at night looking forward to my first cup in the morning. But now I don't even like the way it smells. :(

Meat - especially chicken. Which is bad because that is typically what our meals consist of.
Why can't our bodies have aversions to the junks foods that I can't seem to back away from???

Ajlj - coffee! Same! So depressed about that one! Just tea for me these days and it's not the same!

Tonight we have ham egg and chips! Haha xx

I don't feel like a have a specific aversion, but I'm having trouble with food in general. I go back and forth with feeling sick, then feeling super hungry. I'll prepare a meal, then be able to only eat half of it before pushing it away! What a waste!! :)

this is exactly like me! Struggling to keep down what I do eat as well. The only thing i have really gone off is coffee, onions and peanut butter.

Bacon, oh I LOVE it usually. But now I can't stand it! At first it was fine, but a couple days ago I made bacon and eggs and it tasted awful! Now the thought makes me sick!

Meat! And anything with a strong smell to it whatsoever. Been surviving off fruit and shakes

No aversions yet....but I am starting to gag a little at the smell of vanilla yogurt.

Lots of us not liking meat and surviving on fruit!

I'm scoffing down a juicy peach as we speak ahah!

Bacon, oh I LOVE it usually. But now I can't stand it! At first it was fine, but a couple days ago I made bacon and eggs and it tasted awful! Now the thought makes me sick!

That's my main aversion as well. I've tried many times but still nope! Hopefully it doesn't stay that way!

So far my biggest aversion is tomato sauce. We make homemade sauce and use it all the time for so many different things but just the thought of it now sets my stomach rolling. I seem to not want to eat much of anything really except for cinnamon raisin toast with cream cheese and lots of butter or cereal with chocolate almond milk. Today all I ate was a cinnamon raisin bagel with lots of butter, a bowl of cereal with chocolate almonds milk, an apple, and a bun with peanut butter and jam. Oh, and a handful of raw almonds. Not a good day here. :wacko:

H&H 9 months, ladies! Hopefully your food aversions ease off soon!

Oh! I just thought of another aversion! Chocolate chip cookies! Who the heck has an aversion to chocolate chip cookies?!

Too_Scared - I've eaten so many chocolate chip cookies over the last week and the one I had last night tasted horrible, I may be joining you on that one.

Can't stand peanut butter, butter melted on anything, yogurt... the smell of meat cooking bothers me but I can eat it once it's done. Eggs is a love/hate relationship right now. If I'm wanting them and eating that's fine, but if I don't want them and I smell them it's a gag-fest. Most cereals and wheat bread make my mouth taste like rot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->