Just for fun - who has had this happen to them?

Wriggley

Reaction score
Ok so me and my bestie were talking about this the other day and it turns out that its quite common -

so who has been sat by the window on the bus with their head a little to close to the window... then the bus has gone over a pot hole and BAM you hit your head on the window....?

embarrassing much?... even more so when your own your own so your sat giggling to yourself and everyone on the bus is looking at you as if so say.... what a muppet!

Yes this has happened to me! I was alone laughing to myself, got my phone straight out so I could look down at it and didn't dare look up again until I was getting off! x

Not that but I regularly whack my head off the bus window trying to look out of it :haha:

Yes, all the time!! Plus on my bus to work the 4 seat bit is raised and I've lost count of the number of times I've whacked my head on the lights and I've stood up to get off and had a whole bus full of school kids laugh at me!!!

When I was at school, yes all the time :lol: but I haven't been on a bus since then else it probably would of happened more

Haha, yeah this has happened to me lots!

This has never happened to me!? But then i tend to stand by the pram and go flying all the time!

I normally bump my head on shop windows whilst having a look!

Urge I remember doing this on the bus home from school. It was triply mortifying as a young teen who went to a girls school as we'd spent the bus journey home fluttering our eyelashes at the boys from the boys school across the road so when you smacked your head they'd laugh at you and you'd ruin hours of lame early adolescent flirting :haha:

yes :wine: oh and the nearly falling over because the bus has started moving and you haven't had a chance to sit down, my favourite is the time I landed on an angry old ladies lap. Oh the joys of public transport and 0 coordination.

Lol, yes, I fell into the front window on the top floor of a double decker bus once!

ALL THE TIME!! I actually did this a few days ago with my daughter sat next to me! She giggled her little butt off!

Nope,but i certainly haven't hit my head on the scales in the fruit and veg aisle when shopping :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->