Just for fun...

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

Popping in from first tri for a minute. Had my first ultrasound today and babies heart rate was a strong 175bpm so it got me thinking about the old wives tale about heart rate so I thought for fun I would see if there is any correlation to heart rate and gender. So let's hear it what's your babies heart rate and are you having a boy or a girl :flower:

My two girls were always in the 140s so 175 is quite a bit higher than I'm used to

My girl was always around 160ish. She is now usually around 154-156. Every single wives tale was true for me, especially bad skin! I am carrying low, that is the only wives tale that went against me having a girl

I don't know yet and won't for 3 more weeks. I'm definitely fighting breakouts and baby's HR at 8 weeks was 173! I'm not 100% sure what my son's was. By now though my face was clear and it was amazing! HR has been in the 150s - 160s since.

Maybe it's flipped for you!

My baby's hb has always been right around 150 and we are having a girl..
We also did the baking soda test and had no fizz

My baby's hb was around 160-170's around 9-10 weeks and decreased to the 150's around 12 weeks and now is in the 130-140's. I'm having a girl :)

My baby's hb has always been right around 150 and we are having a girl..
We also did the baking soda test and had no fizz

I'm glad you brought that up! A friend of mine had me do the baking soda test more than one and I had lots of fiz! I thought she was crazy though cause I had never even heard of the test before :haha:

My girl was always around 160ish. She is now usually around 154-156. Every single wives tale was true for me, especially bad skin! I am carrying low, that is the only wives tale that went against me having a girl

I was that way with my first girl. Every single wives tale pointed to boy yet low and behold she is as girly as they come :rofl:

My baby girls hb was 173 at 11 weeks and decreased to 150 at 20 weeks

All of my girls' hb were in the high 170s at 6 weeks then by mid pregnancy DD1 was in the 160s and the twins (DD2 and DD3) are within a few bpm of 150.

My babies heart rate has been about 160. My son was always around 140-150 and my daughter was usually around 150-160. Not big differences but I guess only time will tell what the next one is!

With my son, his hb was always in the 160s but with this pregnancy, it has bounced a bit, staying closer to the 150s. We are sort of hoping for a girl this time around (I'm only 8+6 today) but we'll be happy either way as long as he or she is healthy!!

I can't remember what the heart rate was for my first two girls, but this baby's heart rate has been somewhere between the high 150s and low 160s every time they've checked. She's a girl according to one private ultrasound and one medical ultrasound... and I'm hoping to confirm that again next week. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->