Just found out im pregnant!

Lottyloo123

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i've just signed up to this forum as ive just found out im pregnant. I done a test last night and it come up positive and i did another this morning and that was positive so i guess im pregnant!!
My boyfriend and i have been trying for a baby for a couple of months, im 18 and he is 30. We are both very happy but its a bit of a reality shock that im actually pregant.

Whats the first steps?? We have told my boyfriends mum who is very excited about it all but im going to wait a while to tell my mum.

Whats the first things i should be thinking about?

Congratulations! I'm erin, 19 and 34 weeks with my baby girl. You need to set up an appointment with your doctor, and if you haven't already, start taking prenatal vitamins. :)

Congrats :) I'm Kristina and my son is two minths old. You should contact a local clinic and they'll confirm the pregnancy and offer prenatal care! They'll give you a midwife or send you somewhere you can find one.

Your first step depends alot on which country you live in. If its the US, call a local obgyns office or midwife, and get setup woth an appointment, start taking prenatals asap, and eat healthy.
Congratulations btw. Im Lisa, 21, my husband is 23, and our daughter is 3, and son is 10 days old

Congrats :) I'm jess, 18 and 15+2. Pretty much all the other ladies have it covered, doctors, vitamins, eat healthy :)

I just found out I was pregnant too! Last Sunday, I'm exactly 5 weeks. First things first is you need to buy prenatal vitamins from the grocery store and make a doctors appointment, it's probably not a false positive since that's nearly impossible but there still is a chance. You need to call so you can get a blood test and then find your due date and how far along you are. Also, you should tell your mother. Idk how close yall are but mine is my best friend, and obviously since she's had kids and since this is her grand kid, she'll tell you all the motherly/friendly advice she can.

Congratulations I'm Lauren I'm 19 Weeks :) if you have a health centre where you live like a sure start centre you can get vitamins hospitals recommend for 90p hospice hope you have a happy healthy
9 month xx

congratulations, im Katie 19 and have a 13 month old lg, really the first thing to do is make an appointment with your doctor and take it easy :) xx

Congratulations :flower:

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a 13 month old wee boy called Jason and I'm 13 weeks pregnant with our second :)

You need to go to the doctor and they'll get you set up with the midwife :)

Congratulations! I'm Shannon and I have a 2 1/2 year old named Victoria "Tori"!
Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Congrats! I'm jess, I found out I'm pregnant yesterday! This is my first, I'm 18 :)

Congratulations! I'm Kaleigh, 20, and 18 +1 with our first! :cloud9:

H&H 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"