Just give me a BFP already

tertia

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Earlier in the year I had a chemical pregnancy. I got a very faint BFP on the day that I was due for AF and then nothing. The rest of the tests were negative. So I went to the dr and had my blood tested twice in the course of 48 hours and it confirmed the pregnancy loss. So now I'm in my 2 ww again for the first time since the chemical pregnancy. And I feel like I might be pregnant. I have very sore nipples again and that's how I knew something was up last time. But I keep testing and getting BFNs. I don't know when I ovulated because I don't chart. But I know that AF is due either today (it's 6:30pm in Michigan, USA right now and AF has not shown up yet) or tomorrow. I've tested several days in a row now with $1 cheapie tests which are supposed to read 25 HCG and the First Response Early Result test this morning which was also BFN. I know that I haven't missed my period yet, but all around the internet I've been reading about people who are getting positives before AF and I'm nervous. I mean, with the sore nipples I'm afraid I could be having another chemical pregnancy. I know that I'm overreacting and all and that I should just relax. But it's SOOOOOOO hard to relax. It's just so depressing seeing all of the BFNs. Did anyone else not get their BFP until after they were late? I feel so ridiculous. But I want to know already. I just hate the waiting game.

Hi babe.....

My sister did not get her pregnancy confirmed til she was 1 weeks late for AF......so there is hope yet hun, and all the time AF is away, you keep ya chin up! ;)

Good Luck for that BFP!:hugs:x

:dust:
I hope you get your BFP!

Good luck i hope you get your BFP ...

Welcome to BabyAndBump BTW :)

xxx

Aww dont give up hope quite yet .. fingers crossed for your BFP.

Welcome to BnB...best of luck, hope you get the BFP you're dreaming of xxx

Thanks for the luck! CD 40 and still no AF. I tested this afternoon and BFN. I was having some nausea this weekend. I don't know what to think of this. Tomorrow I'll be 4-5 days late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->