Just got bg v4!

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
it just arrived ....
even though the colour is really dull (i went for 'sweet' for a change) its still a nice nappy, and one K wont be able to remove by himself :)
anyone else got one yet?

got mine looks good not tried it on yet though.

I'd love to see pics!!! I haven't ordered any yet but want to when I get preg with next baby

I got my sweet v4 through the post today and I hate the colour :cry: I wont even put it on Caitlyn as I hate it :blush:

Wow it's that bad? Can you share pics, it's easier to see the color through IRL pics vs the ones they put online

It's that bad for me :lol: I thought it'd be a nice icey blue and the colour it is is not what I wanted. I'll go take a picture now :)

Edit: My camera has just ran out of battery so I'll have to take one later.

Ok thanks!!! I didn't mean that rudely btw lol..about it being "that bad". From the pics I've seen I was thinking sweet would be a really really light green. I can't wait to see what it actually looks like though :)

I know you didn't mean it badly :)

I meant that others might like it. :) for me it's an odd colouring it's so pale and washed out looking? Anyone wanna buy it off me? :haha:

i got my v4 in an old colour (butternut i think) as i never tried the v3 so i didnt have that colour, i got new flips in sweet noodle and twilight i thought theyd be dull but the pastels are a nice change from all the deep colours, the sweet is like a pale green, i'd call it sage or minty, its nice :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->