Just got myself an amazing bargain!!

J

Jade--x

I'm so happy I've just bought a double leather genuine Pandora bracelet for £11!! :happydance: (£15 something with postage)

My Mum uses some site a little like Groupon but it's for more high end stuff and they have loads of stuff on there, including baby stuff, toys, clothes etc. for LO's and furniture, jewellery..I'm in heaven just looking at it all :rofl:

It's called Achica and if any ladies fancy having a look you have to sign up to email (like Wowcher and Groupon do) but if I recommend you, you get a £10 voucher, and the stuff on there changes every few days too :)

My bank account is officially going to hate me :rofl:

Oh I got a pandora bead from achica for really cheap, only downside is it took a long time, nearly a month I think? But worth it for the bargain.

It says it could take upto 15 days, but my friend never waited that long, but like you say for the bargains I don't mind not getting it within a few days :)

I'm signed up but haven't bought anything yet, must keep an eye out!

Thought this Might help any of you ladies / your mum.

Orders over £100 - 20% off

Code/ SEPTCODE20

I'm so happy I've just bought a double leather genuine Pandora bracelet for £11!! :happydance: (£15 something with postage)

My Mum uses some site a little like Groupon but it's for more high end stuff and they have loads of stuff on there, including baby stuff, toys, clothes etc. for LO's and furniture, jewellery..I'm in heaven just looking at it all :rofl:

It's called Achica and if any ladies fancy having a look you have to sign up to email (like Wowcher and Groupon do) but if I recommend you, you get a £10 voucher, and the stuff on there changes every few days too :)

My bank account is officially going to hate me :rofl:

Will you recommend me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"