• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just Hurt

Bkrispy

Reaction score
I really need a shoulder.
It's been 7 years since I found out I cannot conceive naturally again. My husband has none, so that adds so much guilt to my plate. He should be able to carry on the family name, and he is teh families last chance to do that.
But marrying me f***ed that up. I have a son, and thought we would be ok when we got married, but it didn't turn out as planned.

I have not been able to get treatment. Even though we can afford having a baby, we don't have all the money for IVF. So it's been torture knowing it could happen if only I was rich... but even rich people don't have to pay for it.
Not all at least. I just want a chance to try. I seriously can't see living the rest of my life without ever getting a chance to try. This will kill me, and I truely believe I am already dying emotionally and mentally.
I am likely to end up instatutionalized in a few years if I can't overcome this horrible sadness and grief.
People are so mean about it too. I hate people these days. I dont' like being bitter.

But I am way more likely to give money to a homeless man on the street than a friend in need. My "friend" isn't concerned about my needs, so I'd rather help out someone more needy.
I don't want be nice to anyone who has any quality of life at all anymore. I'm jealous, bitter and horrible.
I was told it would get easier with time, but it's seriously getting worse. Ever year it doubles.

Bkrispy - i am so sorry to read about you being hurt and feeling bad. i hope you can find a way to be happier and try to have a baby. good luck!

I am sorry to hear this. Why can you not conceive naturally? Have you thought about IUI as an option? If you can. It is much much cheaper that IVF.

I know IVF is very expensive. Maybe you or your man could find and insurance that covers that? I am sorry that you want it so bad but can't get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->