Just joined slimming world!

rachelle1975

And then there were 3!!
Reaction score
Hey ladies

Well i bit the bullet and went along to my local class last night - partly chosen as apparently it's the only healthy eating plan that is endorsed for those TTC/Pregnant/Breastfeeding (or so i was told!).

What a shocker - i cannot believe that i'm 2.5st heavier than i was 2 years ago.... and i have put on 1.5st in the past year since i got married. I am a serious comfort eater!

Just wondered how you guys were all doing with your weightloss/exercise and stuff with the whole TTC thing? Is there a weekly weigh-in thread or anything i can join on BNB?

:hug:

Good luck with your weight loss program! I'm not doing any program at the moment. :blush:

Good luck with your weight loss program! I'm not doing any program at the moment. :blush:

Ah my hand has been forced - we will probably have to go down the IVF route in the new year so i'm getting a head start to get my weight down! Day two and i'm still coping - unfortunately we have a wedding on Saturday so i have no idea how that will go!!!:hug:

well done, my god i know how hard it is, ive started today AGAIN so sending you lots of positive vibes!! you will do it and you can do it!!

h x

ps a big tip with slimming world is EAT AS MUCH FREE FOOD AS YOU CAN i used to love the green days, pasta and jacket potatos used to fill me up so much! also buy the magazines the recepies are really nice and track your weight loss on their on line site its great to see your loss on screen a big motivator!

Hey ladies

Well i bit the bullet and went along to my local class last night - partly chosen as apparently it's the only healthy eating plan that is endorsed for those TTC/Pregnant/Breastfeeding (or so i was told!).

What a shocker - i cannot believe that i'm 2.5st heavier than i was 2 years ago.... and i have put on 1.5st in the past year since i got married. I am a serious comfort eater!

Just wondered how you guys were all doing with your weightloss/exercise and stuff with the whole TTC thing? Is there a weekly weigh-in thread or anything i can join on BNB?

hi hun
just wondering how you are getting on at Slimming World....
i am thinking of joining as i have about 3stone to lose :cry:
is it working? are you happy with the eating plan?
I hope it is going well for you and you aren't going hungry

Christine
X

Hi there

I've begun SW again 3 wks ago (lost 6lbs so far), well had done last week, but just had fish & chips at neighbours :dohh:. However, as I live in Spain I don't actually attend a class, so trying to do it myself. Done it a few times before when I lived in the UK & the best time I lost 1 1/2 st. We'll see!! Just wanted to say "hi" & I'll chat with you about our hopefully fab weightlosses. I too am starting my 3rd IVF at the end of the year, so would like to lose weight for that. Good luck.

Love Jayne x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->