Just need a bl**dy good whinge!

MrsVenn

Reaction score
I'm fed up. That pretty much sums it up.

My hips are sore.
My bump is big and sore - I was described as 'wide' yesterday :dohh: That made me feel cracking!
My belly button hurts and feels bruised and stretched.
I'm tired.
I can't shake a cough I've had for 4 weeks now and it's starting to get on my wick.
I've had enough of the heartburn.
I want to be able to bend over and tie my shoes.
Period pain plus Braxtons are doing my head in.
The discharge, dear lord, it's ridiculous this time around.
I'm flipping bricking it over the birth now.. I know what to expect and now trying not to panic!

So yeah, 3 weeks to go and I just want to get in to some form of routine and start getting through the early stages of newborness.

Annnnddd breath. :winkwink:

You're not alone! I'm hating every single minute of this pregnancy, I have each and every issue you have but in the past week I have developed excruciating backache. Carrying a toddler is no joke when u can hardly carry yourself. That's my rant over, let's hope we have early babies x

You're not alone! I'm hating every single minute of this pregnancy, I have each and every issue you have but in the past week I have developed excruciating backache. Carrying a toddler is no joke when u can hardly carry yourself. That's my rant over, let's hope we have early babies x

Thank you :hugs: I know, I shouldn't wish an early birth but I am done with this pregnancy. Running around after a 4 year old is also taking it's toll, mentally and physically. xxx

Moan all you like Hun :hugs:

I am so with you! This pregnancy has been so hard compared to my first, I am so ready for my baby now.

I feel your pain x

Thank you :hugs: I think giving up work at 25 weeks was a great plan and I've had a ton to do with DD, my life basically revolves around her social life but I'm now done and feel like I've been pregnant forever. I put the car seat, pram etc all in the car today, cleaned it and what not. Also did a full body exfoliate, nails, cream etc as a hint to baby that I am ready!

My hormones are also playing up and I just want everyone to leave me alone apart from my DH and Mum, they're the only two who don't annoy me right now. xxx

Oh I feel your pain right now. Definitely with the braxton hicks and period pain. Thank god we don't have too long to go xox

I am also sooo ready to have this baby. My 2 year old dd is amazing but very tiring and demanding. I think having another child to run around after this time around has made the pregnancy so much harder. Last time I could just sit and rest/nap/stuff my face etc whenever I wanted lol.
I kinda feel like I've been pregnant for a lonnnng time but at the same time I feel like its gone quite quickly iykwim. Not long to go now, before we know it our lo's will be 6 months old and we'll wonder where the time went :)
xx

Thank you girls, I just feel better for having a moan. Can't do it in IRL so this is a good outlet iykwim. xxx

Also, someone shoot me if I EVER mention how much I miss being pregnant. I emphasise, I HATE BEING PREGNANT!!!!

:hugs: right there with you with being fed up. The bh plus period pains and having to go to the bathroom all the time is horrible. Not sleeping because laying on my hip for too long making it spasm, sooo over it. Now I'm bed rest until 37 weeks (so just one more week) but DH's work schedule makes it impossible to get anything done so I broke down and cleaned the kitchen when I shouldn't have. But it was either clean the kitchen or cry and yell at DH when it's not his fault.

I know, yesterday I cleaned my car in and out and have now buggered my back hip so walking is sore. ARGH! I just want to function normally now.

Hey ho, 2-3 weeks and counting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->