just not getting on with pockets

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
Humph everything seems to wick or leak. Leo is long and slim - but thinking of moving over to fitteds.

Any recommendations.

I have a couple of medium Mutts. They seem quite low rise - is that correct or do I need large. And if I need large how on earth are they going to last him.

Also can somebody recommend where to get gorgeous wraps

thx

PS watch out for some pockets on buy and sell :haha:

first dibs on any issy@s please especially skulls, burro! my dunk n fluff sits quite low on Jasper but works well, good wraps olive jane

ooh where did you get your dunknfluff from.

hmm issys - reluctant sales at the moment - I am going to sell the bees def I think and poss the dino print. Skulls I love and won't let go of even if it does leak sorry :haha:

I got my dunk n fluff from the nappy garden, we are in mediums. Jasper is 16lbs and has very chunky thighs but he is still on the tightest fitting. Then the Olive Jane wrap is from C&C.

I have requested a price for a dunk n fluff custom and I know Erin has too so maybe it would be worth thinking about doing a co-op?.

I managed to get a skulls last week on cnt so know probs, would be interested in the other 2 though!

yeah i would def be interested in a co op :thumbup:

oh meant to say will give you dibs on the issys :flower:

i know - they keep wicking. i have some on order from oz too - oh well at least i get to shop again :happydance:

I never know what wicking means lol :blush:

Did you not get on with your mini lala either??

I think the mini la la's are ok, issys are not WN are not :dohh:

wicking is when the wee creeps/gets onto the outer fabric really - I think thats what it is lol

Oh mine does that all the time - so it shows a wet patch on the outer fabric??

I just figured I'd left them on to long or she'd done a big wee lol

I'm rubbish x

yea i didnt get on with pockets much after a while so i got rid of mine :(

i love fitteds tho!! I do have my basic stash of tots bots and LL but i also have mutts, DnF, hollow oak, ellas house, goodmamas and a few other pretties.. oh and some custom etsy orders from usa coming :)

Wraps wise i love weenotions wraps, tots bots wraps are pretty good and pocket tots wraps are lovely on him.

Yea wicking is normally caused by a bad fit or by leaving on for too long :)

you can get it f u leave them on too long as well. my issys are terrible tho for leo.

Medium longs might work well for him instead of large mutts....we have both for Hayden and the M/L are now getting too small...he's almost 3 but small.

We love pockets though and he's very small too but Fuzzi Bunz and BG organics work really well for us.

Goodmamas are some other good fitteds and Piddle Poddles too. I've heard great things about Sticky Peas on hyena cart...I want to get some next time. Bagshot Row Bamboo are good on there too

Humph everything seems to wick or leak. Leo is long and slim - but thinking of moving over to fitteds.

Any recommendations.

I have a couple of medium Mutts. They seem quite low rise - is that correct or do I need large. And if I need large how on earth are they going to last him.

Also can somebody recommend where to get gorgeous wraps

thx

PS watch out for some pockets on buy and sell :haha:

I'm glad it isn't just me who isn't getting on with the pockets, being new to fluff I was getting very disheartened already and felt like giving up, instead I'm trying to sell up :D

yeah its a shame, but think about all the new fluff we can get :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->