Just paid for a Baby Reading & Fertility Spell Combo

Sunny.X

Reaction score
I will get my reading and spell casted within 3 days via email... Something for me to look forward to whilst I'm waiting to Ov!!!! Don't know if I'm sceptical or not but we will see :winkwink:

I don't want to pay for. Reading but would love one! Haha I did a Chinese baby prediction and two different ones said boy and girl :dohh:

Neither did I, but I'll do anything just to encourage my self not to give up :haha: I've read she's amazing though! The things we do ey xx

Who did you go with Sunny?

I've had two readings - both were different but I'm hoping that combined, they could be perfect hehe.

Hehe, I bet! When did you have yours done and who with? I went with Suzy Rayne xx

ooh not heard of her, hope it works for you ;)

I have had Spells from readings-at-serendipity i was sceptical, but within weeks the spells seem to worked, maybe it was just a coincidence lol but her readings are very good!

Oh that's amazing! I received mine a couple of days ago. Happy with the reading, but it's if it comes true! X

I paid £12.50 for a fertility reading and a fertility spell. It's on special offer it was supposed to be £22.00 I think! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->