Just peed of at tax creds

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
My housing benefit has been suspended because tax creds have still not done my claim. they lost it then found it ad lost the info again so i have 4 weeks t; appeal with housinf ben and they are goin to take up tp 4 weeks with their back log. I had this all posted a week after my son was born! its ridicuos.

why is my housing being suspended if i got it before my son was born anyway as i am on income support! i have to keep the roof over our heads here. :hissy:

they want his birth cert again whic i alrwady sent and got back and the tax cred award proof and thats not even decided yet.,

and the stupid bank who said i ha an account says my id wasnt good enough even though its on of the bits they asked for because it hasnt my full first name on it and i have nothing else :hissy:

bad start to the day!

i typed this with one hand while breast feeding by the way sorry for typos and lack of grammar.

Im not suprised youre peed off! I would be too! especially considering you got Housing Benefit before... shocking :hugs:

I dont get that at all, my mate says once you have a change in circumstance they will stop it. But why when I have a new born here would they do that? its stupid. Why not just cancel mine and not the whole thing! mate says there is no point on calling them they done the same to her and calling them wont make a difference. My landlord better not notice this I dont need this craic now with a 6 week old to look after and I am not moving into a council house. Call me a snob but I dont have to I rather pay part rent where i am than get a free house in a bad area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->