Just Realised..

Scuba

Mummy & Pregnant
Reaction score
..That I've been coming on these forums for some months now but have never actually done an introduction!

My name's Laura, I'm 27 and I live on the Essex coast with my lovely fiance. I'm pregnant in the 3rd trimester with our first baby and we're both very excited about it! Baby wasn't planned but right from the start we were both over the moon and now realise that there was no reason for us to delay starting a family and that getting our LO as a suprise was the best thing that could have happened to us!

I work in customer services for an insurance company and have been there for around a year now, although am obviously on maternity leave at the moment! :rofl:

When I'm not busy concentrating on all things baby, my big obsession is horses - they were my life until I became pregnant but since then I've had to avoid the yard a bit as OH is convinced I'll get damaged by them - and he's probably right - I am SO clumsy its untrue and the horses aren't the most calm personalities, much as I adore them! Can't wait to get back to the stables though and start riding again once I'm able!
Also OH and me both love scuba diving - went for the first time on holiday in the Canary Islands a year or so back and that was it - we were hooked!

Anyway - thats about it about me, its a bit late posting an introduction now I guess but never mind - better late than never!! x

:rofl: A very belated welcome to the forum!

Haha thanks guys, is a wee bit belated isn't it Vickie!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->