Just ruined my own positivity!

K

KA92

i dunno why i did it :shrug:

i went searching and seen alot of ladies have lost thier babies iehte rin first or second tri or stillbirth due to blood clots :cry: i am so sorry for their losses :(

as most of you know i am i high risk of mc due to a blood clot behind my eye :(

cannot start any treatment until i either give birth or babys viable (thats when il stop panicing so much about mcs!)

why did i go looking? now im so scared :cry:

i love my little beany already i dont want it to go :(

gosh im so sorry im just having a emotional moment pleas efeel free to ignore :thumbup: so silly :(

Don't really know what to say as I don't know what your going through but didn't want to read and run:hugs:

im trying to be positive having milestone etc but just got over emotional atfer reading those poor ladies sad stories

thank you for replying :)

I know you won't, but stop looking! For every bad outcome there are so many good ones.

Huge love to you, stay strong xxx

:hugs: I know what you mean darlin' I try to avoid those sad stories too...But I still tend to lean towards them when I see them!!!

I think "Great I've made it to 10 weeks, :wohoo: And then I hear of a MC by someone at 11 weeks or something and I just have another meltdown...

:hugs:

I must admit I haven't been into the loss section because I'm worried about scaring myself. I want to feel positive and it's hard enough to do that. I do feel so sorry that so many women have to suffer so much especially later in their pregnancies. I can't begin to know what that must feel like.

If it's too upsetting for you I think you should avoid those threads for now. Maybe further on in your own pregnancy you'll feel more able to let others know how sorry you are.

oh hun, try not to worry urself too much. in regards to the blood clot is there nothing they can give you?
im in the same boat, well kind of......
my blood clots too much, too easily and too quickly
i have to take 20mg of clexane by injection daily :(
i als have to taken 150mg of asprin daily to thin my bllod to decrease the risk of m/c
unfortunately not everyone responds well to the treatment and I will not know if i do until either the worst possible happens or i have my baby in my arms screaming :)
ur not alone, if ever u want to chatpm me
im in the high risk category for 2nd and 3rd tri loss....it's tough knowing that isn't it
thinking of u and :hugs:
xxxx

its right behind my eye, not enough to make my left eye blind but enough that i have blurred vision in that eye and it makes me shake and sometimes slur my words :(I dunno why :shrug:

im on asprin to try and thin it all down too but i was on it before falling pregnant and dont think it does much.

it is omg im so glad iv found someone whos in the same boat! :hugs:
x

Hey girls,

I'm so sorry that you are both in this position. I don't know anything about the types are worries you are facing, but I know what its like to be high risk for 2nd tri loss. I'm at risk until my baby can be born viable (I'm aiming for at least 32 weeks, as he will have a good chance of being born without disability). I would love to make it to 39 1/2 weeks (my c-section is likely to be scheduled for this time). I lost my first little girl at just past 24 weeks (my waters broke at 23+3 weeks).

They have done everything they can to keep this baby inside - I have 2 cervical stitches but I still worry about PPROM.

Try not to focus on the negative stories, try to focus on the positive ones. I know it is so difficult, I am worried sick at the moment.

Sending you both big hugs :hugs:

xxxx

oh jadey i am so so sorry for your loss :hugs:

i do try, my ticker box has moved up to number three, that makes me so happy :)

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->