Just saying hello!

jlh213

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I am converting from the TTC board to the NTNP board - so sick of trying to just be disappointed! Just wanted to introduce myself and hope to make some friends on the board! =]]

Welcome! :wave: I hope you like it here and that NTNP helps you to be less stressed in your quest for that elusive :bfp:

Welcome. I am sort of in between NTNP and TTC. I don't chart but I check my CP and CM so I know around when I am ovulating. We don't always find time to BD around O time, so some months are automatically out, but we know when its meant to be it will happen :)

Charting a million things and taking 500 pregnancy tests a month is draining financially and emotionally. Its easier to not get excited and get AF than get super excited every month and then get crushed. I think NTNP is alot less stressful than full blown TTC.

Welcome!! :)

Hi there! :)

im in the same boat as u Ameronica.

i have been off the pill, Cerazette, since Oct 2009, but only just started gettin regular periods..........so id say weve only been able to have a go properly for 6months or so....! Spoke to doc, and she said it can take up to 2yrs for me to get bac to a normal cycle, so not too concerned yet, but wud rather it happened sooner rather than later!! i do take note of ovulation changes, cm and cramps etc, so we try around that time....just waiting for af, due today, so fingers crossed!!

Hi Jlh213 I am also new here, perhaps we could be NTNP buddies lol. We have been trying 6yrs have two daughters and debating to continue going with the flow or going back to hospital :( (i really don't want to go back) but 35 this year. BTW like your ticker
Cait

welcome! :wave: i moved over here from the ttc board as well. it kinda became a i'm tired to checking for the right signs and getting nothing so i thought this would be easier.. i know how you feel. the disappointment was brutal so no i just chart my period so i have a heads up when i plan things.:thumbup: good luck. hope your stay is short!

Hi Jlh213 I am also new here, perhaps we could be NTNP buddies lol. We have been trying 6yrs have two daughters and debating to continue going with the flow or going back to hospital :( (i really don't want to go back) but 35 this year. BTW like your ticker
Cait

I would love a NTNP buddy! I have two sons who are 6 and 7 from a previous relationship, got married in October and we've been trying since last June, so going on 13 months now. It's obvious that I can get pregnant, but I guess it's only when I don't try!

I don't think I can spend any more money on HPT's! I might go bankrupt!

I also have quit charting and doing BBT's - i just mark on my calendar everytime we BD, and I always can tell when I'm O'ing because I get really sick!

Great i got a buddy :) keep me updated and heres hoping for BFP for us both
c

Hello there. DH and I NTNP for 4 months, I agree NTNP is an stress free way that leads to BFP. Good luck and baby dust to all you ladies. :flower:

Hi Jlh213 how you getting on? I have had no AF since 20th May !! so no idea when Oing but gonna take advantage of this with BD just for fun hoping for:bfp:this year. Feel like crap however as no :witch: and really tired at times but all tests say :bfn: keep me updated buddy:hugs: and:dust: to you
Cait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->