Just thought id pop by (:

L

Laura--x

And say hello :).

Im Laura. Im 16 Years old and live in Birmingham, UK. Im currently still at school just about to start my GCSES :).

I have a feeling i may be pregnant. AF was due 2 days ago, and it still hasnt came. We didnt plan the pregnancy but now there is a possibility i may be.. me n my OH are so happy.

So anyway i was surfing the net and came across this site, ive had quite a big look around before signing up and i must say you all seem very nice and supportive, in whatever situations people bring.

So its a big hello to me and i look forward to speaking to you all and getting to know you. :happydance:

Laura --x

Welcome!
Why not test then you will know for sure.

welcome to baby and bump!!!
Yeah defiently test... they are so easily available these days hun!!! Pack of two from tesco are less than a fiver ;) Thats what I did!!! because believe me hun.... one just wont be enough!!! I did 6 lol!!! xx

Hey hun!!!
Welcome to BNB!!!!
like the others have said....TEST TEST TEST!!!!!
good luck!!!
xx

Thanks for all your replies :).

I brought a test today, only a cheapy £1 as i couldnt afford the ones in the chemist, which where all £7 or £8. It came back negative :(. But i still have a feeling it may just be the kind of test i used ?

Im going to re-test when i can get enough money together :).

You will see my in TTC anyway :)

Laura --x

sorry you didnt get what you wanted hun!!!
but untill AF is here, its never time to give up!!
I took at least 20 tests when i found out i was pregnant, and all came back negative...i only got my positive through bloods from the doctor, so good luck hun!!!
xxxxx
:hug:

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

:hi: welcome to Baby and Bump!! Hope you get the result your looking for!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->