Just tracking symptoms. Join if you want

emicakess

Reaction score
Hello! I am anywhere between 2 and 8 DPO. Reason being is because I am not using OPKs and 8 days ago (cd13) I had crazy cramping, nausea & fatigue. Then 2-7 days ago I had a LOT of EWCM. I had EWCM for 5 days and i honestly never get EWCM. I also never get the crazy cramping, nausea and fatigue. So its been a weird month. We only got to DTD once on CD15.. So chances arent good really. But who knows. I am CD21 now.

Today I have mild and a little uncomfortable cramps.
Lower back ache.
I have SUPER sore nipples. This is not normal for me.
I have a sinus headache (like it hurts when i move my eyes) maybe unrelated.
My CM is mostly dry and what is there is sticky.
My cervix high, closed and hard.

My still nursing 2 year old will not stop pinching my nipples and I am going to lose my mind :wacko:

Anyone want to join me??

Hi there. Youre not alone! I am sitting around here noticing every little feeling in my body.

New to this site can you tell me what OPK and DTD are?

I am somewhere around 15 DPO. Got a positive test result yesterday followed by a negative one today??? Never been pregnant before so dont have anything to compare to. I want to ask my sister what she felt like when she was pregnant because we are basically the same person when it comes to health issues but shes also a loud mouth so she's out for now.

symptoms have been in order of observation
  • huge amount of lotiony cm 6dpo
  • huge amount of clear watery cm 12dpo
  • cramps- but feels different from period cramps, more like bubbles under my ribs and twinges in my lower abdomben vs the usual scrunching feeling of my uterus for my period.
  • sushi tasted weird, as though it was full of iron or something
  • more teary than usual
  • intermittent headaches
  • 3 days late on period
  • ewcm today and generally very wet otherwise (keep thinking its my period)
  • possible false positive or it was positive but is a chem pregnancy??? who even knows
I dont have any of the "classic" symptoms most people talk about like breast tenderness or nausea or exhaustion. I wonder if I'm just driving my period away by looking for it all the time. Watched pot never boils.

Hi! I'm new here but thought I'd join in on this:

Something to keep in mind: my guy and I are in a long distance situation but we're still trying for a pregnancy. We just obviously have some limitations. We only really get a 2-day window here and there when he visits so we're working against some serious timing obstacles.

• CD 10 -- 1/12: LOTS of EWCM
  • CD 11 -- 1/13: *DTD*, still tons of EWCM
  • CD 12 -- 1/14: Took an OPK out of curiosity and got a DARK positive, late in the day I felt ovulation cramping
  • CD 13 -- 1/15: Ovulation cramping continued, OPK result is much more faint
  • CD 14 -- 1/16: Still having slight cramping, CM is a creamy white lotion-y consistency
  • CD 15 -- 1/17: No real symptoms to speak of other than lotion-y CM, light cramping (gas? Who knows)
  • CD 16 -- 1/18: Headache, light cramping, fatigue, lower back twinges, and more creamy white CM. Very slight nausea but I get that sometimes from stress/nerves. I wouldn't chalk it up to a TWW symptom especially since it's so early... but who knows!

I think based on the OPK I might be anywhere from 3-5 DPO.

I can't wait to test. :mrgreen: I think I'm aiming to do a test 1/23. I might be around 9 DPO or so by then. I'll test again that weekend and again the following week until AF arrives.

This is the closest we've been to hitting my window and it's very exciting. I have a long cycle (35-39 days usually) so I don't even know what to expect or when.

Fx for you!

Hi!

More lotiony CM today. It seems like a lot any time I got to the bathroom. Also seems like more than normal but maybe I’m paying more attention this time. No other symptoms yet today.

Hope you all have some more promising symptoms!

Anyone tested yet? Hoping for :bfp: for you both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->