Just tried a nappy on DS

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
not good :nope: It was a cheapie pocket nappy off ebay (sweet doll baby) pre washed a good 3-4 times with only powder and his pee came straight out the sides. He only had it on a couple of hours, I will be avoiding these for BOTW *tut tut*

Did you have both of the inserts in it? And how much powder did you use when you washed it? Really as I think they're microfibre they don't need prewashing more than once but if you've used a bit too much washing powder they could be clogged with that. Or it could be either that you haven't quite got the fit right on him yet, or that those particular nappies don't suit him but might suit your next so don't give up on them entirely! The ebay ones aren't the greatest nappies around but they do work for lots of people. How long did he wear it for? I think with those, 2-3 hours is about the expected time they'd last for most babies.

Yea i agree on ebay nappies as rachel said, as your sons older and weeing more too might not be up to job. Might be worth putting to one side for the next bubba :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->