Just used the last of my Franklin Goose credit

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
Excited but feeling kind of sad...watch now that I spent it they will get in good stuff....like better car seats lol

Since Hayden is back in cloth I decided to try some new diapers that I haven't before

I ordered a Katydid, Rumparooz, another Thirsties Duo, another Fuzzi Bunz, a Blueberry (first one!!!) and a Raven Tree fitted diaper. Then I ordered a new small wet bag for the diaper bag.

I went ahead and spent it all so I wouldn't have to pay shipping twice so I ordered Hayden birthday presents for his bday coming up in Sept...knowing their shipping time I had to do it now lol. But I ordered him the Plan Toys Firestation, Plan toys parking garage, Plan toys school bus, Green Toys Recycling Truck, Boon bath net toy thing. Then I got them 2pks of the pop pals things for their popsicles

Total ordered $330.84....total that went on to my credit card...$1.56!!!!!

That's awesome, you must have been reviewing all day every day lol. I only have $55 lol

Yay!

I got the shipping notice for my BB's like 2 weeks ago and they still haven't shown up yet. Irritated! :hissy: :haha:

Wow that must have been a pile of reviews! I love the Plan Toys stuff :) I used up all my credits on the Peapod tent and some safety locks for the cabinets. Of course, the safety locks didn't include the keys, so I ended up doing another order with them since the locks were useless without keys :dohh: Oh well, looks like they got repeat business from me, and that was probably the point of their promo, lol :)

Yeah since I'm in the US and it's based here I have tried tons of stuff they had. That's my 2nd order with credits, before I ordered a Quinny Zapp, amber necklace and sippy for Hayden. Oh yeah I did another order too I almost forgot, and got him the Bjorn potty.

I hope it all gets here before his bday in sept...earlier for the diapers, I hope he'll potty train before or very soon after he's 3!

Has anyone tried the Katydid or Rumparooz?

I have rumparooz very impressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->